Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!

Third POV

A girl with short green hair and blue eyes sat on a bench near Kamon's and Roma's battle. Along with a completely white b-daman.

Kamon was having difficulty while Roma seemed to be doing just fine.

"You know, Kamon." The girl said, standing up from the bench she was sitting on. "I think you've grown from the last time you've competed." She said, soothingly.

"You think so Ayano?" Kamon said, clearly pumped.

"I do, and I'm sure that someone else would agree." Ayano said, looking at Roma, who then nodded in response.

"She's right, you have grown." He said with a smile.

"I think so, too." Himiko said, out of nowhere.

"Well, hi mom!" Ayano exclaimed. "I'll let you three be, I'm going to help Aona with the cooking." She said and left

Kamon woke up from his strange dream.

"Why did that seem so real?" Kamon asked himself. "Ayona? Was that her name? She seems so fimilar. Where have I seen that girl?"

He looked around his room, looking for a fimilar friend but was not there. He then flew back onto his bed, his hand over his face.

"Nothing's the same without you." He whispered.

Then, Kamon decided to go out side for some fresh air. He opened the window and jumped out landing on the tree outside. He stayed behind Aona's restaurant in case anyone would see him. To late for that because someone had already noticed him.

"Kamon? What are you doing here?" Sakura asked, walking twords him. Kamon did nothing but turn his head. "Okay, so you're not going to talk to me?"

".........."

"Oh come on Kamon." She grabbed his hand and pulled him tword the back of his house and sitting down on the pavement. "So...... Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"It's just, I miss him." He said clenching his hands into fists.

"Oh, Kamon." She said, pulling him into a hug. "I get that it's hard for you, but what would Gauruburn think?" Making Kamon flinch a little. "He'd want you to keep going. Wouldn't he?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He said pulling away from her. "Sorry if I made you worry."

"Oh don't worry about it, but I was kinda worried." She admitted, holding her hand out. "So come on, ready to get all fired up?"

Suddenly, a memory flashed before his eyes.

"Hey, guys!" We have a new member of the family!" Himiko called out, and Kamon, Roma, and Aona walked in. "Her name is _______."

"Okay........" they whispered.

Time skip....... In a flashback........

Kamon and Roma were having a b-daman match. This time no one seemed to be doing fine. _____ seemed to notice this and walked towards Kamon and Roma, who had both given up on the match at hand.

"Hey Kamon," _____ said, making Kamon look towards _____, who held out her hand. "Ready to get all fired up?" _______ smiled.

"Is something wrong, Kamon?" Sakura asked. But Kamon shook his head.

"I'm just fine." He lied, grabbing her hand. "Because I'm getting all fired up."

Time skip to the next day~~~~~~~~~~~