New girl, not so new?

(I'm not the only one who's confused by that name, right? Right!?)

Third POV

Kamon and the other b-shots were all at school. (I'm making this a Japanese school but I don't know how a Japanese school works so bare with me. Also, the ultimates go to a different school.) The reason all the b-shots go to the same school is because after the dragold incident most all the schools in Crestland stopped allowing b-damans clubs and b-daman in genrel. This school was the only one that didn't ban b-daman until the gillusion incident.

"Alright," the teacher, Miss. Ukari, began "we have a new student today but she's rather shy. So don't all bother her with questions, okay?"

"Yes, Miss. Ukari." They said together.

"You can come in now."

Then the door opened (cue the dramatic music) and a girl with white, twin drills walked in. Leaving the
b-shots shocked.

"Hi," she said, the shyness the teacher mentioned definitely showing. "My name's Sakura, Sakura Yukizumi."

"Sakura, why don't you sit in the corner desk over there." The teacher said, pointing to the desk far in the corner, while Sakura nodded as an awnser and went to her desk. And with that, class began.

Time skip because I don't feel like teaching whatever this teacher teaches

"Well that was a surprise. I didn't expect her to be in our class." Ken said.

"I was surprised she even goes to our school!" Jenta exclaimed, while Riki fiddled with his uniform uncomfortablely.

"Still haven't gotten used to the school uniform?" Samuru said.

"You've been to countless schools before so don't act like this is your first time wearing a school uniform." Riki said.

"True."

Then the bell sounded.

"Well, better get back to class, see ya!" Sumi exclaimed, putting her bag around her shoulder.

More time skips because why not ~~~~

After school........

Everyone who was a b-shot was playing b-daman even though it was banned. It wasn't much of a problem because they have done it countless of times before but today wasn't so lucky.

Basara was battling Kamon right when Heather, the student council president, came out.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" Heather asked.

"Um.... " Kamon studdered.

"Well, you know the rules. Give." Heather commanded. "Honestly, if you're do something you should do the right thing or else it's going to be detention for all of you."

"Oh look," Sakura began, "Heather's going to dump us." She said sarcastically.

"Is that a challenge, Yukizumi?"

"Wait, you're actually serious?"

"Of course, who do I look like, these blockheads?" Heather said, holding two b-damans, Kamon's and Basara's.

"What's your damage, Heather." Sakura said.

"You know what......" Heather began, dropping both b-damans and leaving without another word.

Sakura picked up both b-damans and placed them on the breakbomer set.

Suddenly, a flashback glitched in front of Drazeros's eyes....