The teacher pt.2

Warnings: cussing, and eating disorders

Ethan's POV

I wake up with a tight grip around me and something against my head that isn't a pillow. I look up and see that I'm with Mark. I never want to leave this position ever. This position is so comfy and I️ just wish I never have to leave but the day must go on. I roll out of Marks grip and throw my shirt on from yesterday. I walk to the kitchen so I can make everyone breakfast. I look around and find the ingredients to make pancakes. I start to make my grandmas pancakes just like how she made them when I was a child. 

I set down 2 plates full of pancakes which is more than enough to feed this house hold. Right as I finish Mark stumbles in rubbing his eyes with Tyler not far behind him, stretching and yawning. "Morning" I say with my voice cracking a little. "Fuck, when will puberty hit?" I say making both of them laugh. "Morning. Thanks for the breakfast." Mark says in his morning voice, which is sexy af. They start to eat when the girls come in and join in. "Ethan are you getting to eat?" Mark asks with a bit of concern in his voice. "I ate before you guys woke up." I say lying right to his face. He just nods his head. Good thing he believed me.

After breakfast we all get up to get ready but I remember I don't have anything besides my school bag. "Hey Mark do you have any clothes I can borrow or drive me to my house to get some?" I ask. "You can borrow my clothes for now and later today we will go to your house and get some stuff. Do your parents work on Friday's?" Marks asks as he hands me some clothes. "Yes, they both work from seven a.m. to seven p.m." "Okay we will go around two-ish so they won't be around. You do have a house key right?" "Yeah I do." I take my shirt off and I see Mark looking at me. He steps closer and puts his hand on my chest. "Ethan when was the last time you ate." I don't respond I just stand there and look down. He grabs my chin lightly and pulls it up so I have to look at him. "Ethan please answer me." Mark says while looking at me in the eyes. "Tuesday." I say in a soft whisper. Marks eyes well up with tears because it's Friday. He hugs me tight and I hug him back. "Are you anorexic?" Mark asks in a soft whisper. I nod my head yes and a tear slips down my cheek. Mark lifts his thumb and wipes it away. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now." Mark says before he crashes his lips against mine. I kiss back as fireworks erupt in my stomach. Our lips move together in a perfect tempo. We pull away panting as we lean our heads together. We stare at each other for a while in peace. "We should really get dressed now." Mark says while chuckling. "We should, but can I have some clothes that will fit." I say giggling because the shirt Mark handed me isn't going to fit at all. "Yeah I'll go get one." Mark says also laughing. He pulls out a small Panic! at the Disco shirt. I slip it on, pressing my hands against it to make it lay flat. "Hey Ethan." Mark says grabbing my attention. "Yeah." "Will you be my boyfriend?" Mark asks while looking down nervously. "Of course."

Mark and I walk out hand in hand into the living room. "Finally, it took you guys fucking forever!" Tyler says as he notices us hand in hand. "You guys should come out to the fans because most of them already ship you guys." Katherine says. Mark and I nod in agreement and go to get the equipment.

After we have all the equipment set up Mark and I sit in front of the camera. I'm really nervous.