Social media pt. 2

Description: This carries on from the oneshot called social media. Really cute and fluffy. High school AU (alternate universe) this is on the longer side because I haven't been updating lately.

Relationship status: dating

Warnings: Mentions bullying.

Mark's POV

I take Ethan back to my house. Since I own my own apartment I don't have to worry about my parents. I let Ethan walk up to the door by himself but he almost collapses so I open the door and carry him the rest of the way.

"Thanks Mark." He says as I set him down on the bathroom counter. I start to clean his cuts and bandage them up. "Thank you Mark, for everything. You're always there for me." He says smiling.

"Ethan, I barely have done anything. I let people bully you for two years. I'm a horrible boyfriend for not noticing." I say rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone in a calming manner.

"Mark, you have only been dating me for a few months now and I tried to hide it. You saved me from those bullies. Who knows what they would have done if you didn't notice." Ethan says kissing me on the nose.

He's just so small and precious that I feel like I need to protect him and I haven't, ya' know? "I know baby." I say smiling and I lean in to kiss him. We kiss and sparks fly as usual but it doesn't make it worth any less.

"You know I love you Ethan, to infinity and beyond." I say as we pull away. "And I love you Marky, to infinity and beyond." He says giggling which makes him even cuter, if that's possible.

I finish cleaning his cuts and pick him up again. I walk to my room and place him on my bed. I kiss his head then make my way over to the dresser pulling out two pairs of sweatpants and two shirts.

I get dressed then go back over to Ethan helping him get dressed because he's really sore. I look at Ethan after he's dressed and can't help but awe at his appearance. The shirt I huge on him and the sweat pants cover his feet completely.

"You are so cute when you look like a marshmallow." I say laughing at the end. He blushes a little before he opens his mouth to speak. "Oh shush up and cuddle me already." He says in a slightly whiny tone.

I laugh and crawl into bed next to him and throw the covers over us. Ethan instantly cuddle into my chest so I wrap my arms around his small frame. Does this boy eat? I decided that I should just ask in the morning.

"Night baby boy." I say as I kiss his fluffy of hair. The only response I get are some light snores. I chuckle at the young boy and fall asleep to the sounds of his snores as they fill the room.

Ethan's POV

I wake up with a small yawn and look up to see Mark hugging me close to his chest. I smile at athe thoughts of Mark saving me fill my mind but they quickly stop.

What if Mark isn't there for you and they come back. Mark could be lying to you. How do you know that Mark isn't one of them.

My thoughts were interrupted when a soft kiss was planted on my forehead. I give Mark a confused look and he only kisses my head again. "You're really tense baby, loosen up, I promise I won't hurt you." Mark says, with his morning voice which is really hot, as he runs his thumb over my exposed hip bone.

I smile up at my boyfriend remember that he wouldn't ever hurt me. "Come on Marky we're going to be late for school." I say sitting up taking Mark with me. "Mhmmm." He says rubbing his eyes.

I laugh a little and get out of the bed. I stand against the door waiting for Mark to get us some clothes. After some time Mark comes trudging over with some clothes in his hand.

"*yawn* here are some clothes, there my old clothes so I hope they fit you." He says handing over some clothes. I thank him and start to get dressed as he leaves the room because he has already got dressed.

The clothes, somehow, fit me pretty well. He gave me some black skinny jeans, a fallout boys shirt and socks. Good ol' socks. I laugh at my thought and head down stairs to be met with Mark.

Mark set up the table with some flowers and doughnuts. I laugh at the doughnuts but walk up and kiss him. "Thanks babe, super classy." I say as Mark pulls out a chair for me.

"Anything for you." He says sitting across from me giving me a cheeky grin. We discuss random stuff and we soon formulate a plan and it's pretty full proof so we finish eating in silence.

"Ready?" I say putting my dish in the sink. "Yep." Mark says grabbing both our bags. "Almost forgot this." He says handing me my bag and opening the door. "Thanks" I say blushing a bit as Mark stares at me. Mark laughs a little at my obvious flustered manner.

Mark closes and locks the door behind us and throws his keys in his shorts pocket. We walk over to his car and climb in. "I promise that I'll protect you, forever and always." Mark says kissing my head, starting the car.

We drive to school listening to the radio when crazy = genius comes on. I start singing along and Mark chuckles and starts to sing along with me. After our short jamming session we arrive at the school. "I love you babe and I'll make sure you're safe." Mark says kissing my cheek. "I know, I know, love you too." I say giggling. They can't hurt me no more.

Mark's POV

I smile at Ethan as he climbs out of the car. They won't be able to hurt my baby boy. I start to walk to class with my earbuds in but nothing ringing through my ears but the sounds of footsteps and quiet chatter.

I step closer to my locker and start to spin the dial when I hear shouting in my ears. I stop spinning the dial and start running down the hall. Shit's about to go down.

I run down the hallway and take two lefts. I sprint and find that Ethan is backed against a set of lockers surrounded by bullies. Oh they're going to get it.

The main bully raises his hand to slap Ethan but I'm not going to let that happen. "I don't think that's a good idea." I say stepping forward as heads turn towards me.

"M-Mark I.." Andrew starts to say as he lowers his hand. "Save it Andrew and same for your pack of rats. I told you guys no more bullying especially Ethan but you guys just can't listen." I say slowly inching closer to them and the cower away.

I walk over to Ethan and smile at him. He returns my smile warmly. "How did you know?" some guy in the back asks. I chuckle as Ethan and I raise our phones that has a two way voice recorder on them.

"This app lets me hear what ever Ethan hears and says so I heard everything." I say smiling. "And for you, Andrew and your group, I will personally escort you guys to the principals office." I say with a smirk.

"What makes you think that we'll go?" One of the other bullies says. Probably Will, he's always had an attitude. "Because I'm right here." Someone says from behind me.

"Mrs. Jackson." Andrew says in pure shock. "That's my name." She says sassily as she strides towards them. "Would one of you care to tell me why you have been bullying this young boy." "W-we uhh..." "that's okay Andrew you can take your time in my office with the rest of your posse."

The boys reluctantly follow Mrs. Jackson to her office and everyone else disperses leaving Ethan and me in a empty hallway. "Thanks Mark. A few days ago I would never thought this would stop but it did, because of you." Ethan says breaking the silence.

I move closer to Ethan, my footsteps echoing through out the hall. Ethan just stands there looking in my eyes. There is no fear in his eyes anymore, no, there is love. I take one more step and now we're close, almost too close for school rules. I grab his hands and squeeze them.

"Ethan, without you I don't know where I would be. I don't want you to thank me anymore, just show me that you love me and always will." I say moving closer so out chest are touching.

Ethan kisses me in the middle of the hallway, the peace and quiet engulfing us. At peace at last.