The Punk and the Pastel pt. 2

Description: This is a part 2 to The Punk and the Pastel so if you haven't read that part already I recommend that you do so it will all make sense. What happens when Ethan gets beat up again? Will Mark hold his word or walk away?

Warnings: Bullying, cursing

Ethan's POV

I wake up to an obnoxious alarm that wasn't mine and I'm in a room that isn't mine. I start to panic till I remember the events of yesterday and I can feel a pair of strong arms against my torso. "Morning Marky" I say and he tightens the grip around me. "Mark, babe we have school." I say and he only groans in response. I start to giggle only to have his grip around me tighten. "Can't.  Breath." I say between my short shallow breaths. "Oh I'm sorry baby" Mark says losing his grip around me, "It's ok  but we have to get ready for school." I say and get another groan in response.

After I finally convince Mark to get up get up I realize that I can't wear my clothes from yesterday and I don't have any others. "Umm. Mark I don't have any clothes to wear." I say nervously because that means I would have to wear some of his clothes. "Oh yeah I didn't think about that, You look about my size so you can just borrow some of mine." He says and I nod but the clothes aren't going to look like mine so people at the school will be confused.

Mark walks to his closet and comes back with some black skinny jeans with rips, A random black sweatshirt and some black socks. "I know that it's not really your style but If you wear your flower crown with it you will look really cute." Mark says looking down trying to hide his blush but he isn't doing it that well. "Thank you, I'm just worried that people at school will question where I got these clothes from." "Just say that you are borrowing your brothers till yours are washed" I nod and go to the bathroom to go get dressed.

After I'm done getting dressed I wonder downstairs to see Mark dressed how he always is, making coffee. "Hey Ethan do yo-" Mark stopped talking when he looked at me. Is there something on my face? Do I look bad? "Ethan you look so cute" Mark says kissing my head. I blush and sit down at the table while Mark brings the coffee over. "How do you like your coffee?" "Black is good" I say because adding in stuff takes away the coffee taste. "Weird" Mark says sipping his coffee that is loaded with sugar and creamers so I roll my eyes at his childness.

After we finish our coffee we grab granola bars and head to the car. As we are driving to school we talk about how Mark moved out last year and how much he hates being labeled as a Punk, just because he wears black doesn't make him a bad person. Then we arrive at the school.

Timeskip to the end of the day

I was walking out of my last class for the day when I see my bullies. I keep my head down and walk away as fast as possible but it wasn't enough to get away. I feel my entire body tense up as I'm slammed into the ground and white heat rushes to my head. I yelp out in pain when one of them kicks me in the side where they kicked me yesterday. They continue beating the shit out of me till I hear a loud voice boom over everything.

"STOP NOW!" I hear a voice say that I now recognize as Mark's voice. He comes rushing over to me and picks me up off the ground. "Baby are you ok?" I hear Mark say before everything goes blacks.

Mark's POV

I run over to Ethan to help him when he passes out. "Baby no, please stay with me." I beg as I run to my car. I put Ethan in the back seat and buckle him up then jump in the front seat and drive as fast as possible to the hospital.

When I pull up there are people waiting to take Ethan so someone from the school must have called ahead to tell them we are coming because I didn't. I want to go with Ethan but the nurses said that I had to wait in the waiting room and they will call me when he is ready.

I was sitting in the waiting room for what felt like ages and I must have looked horrendous with tear streaming down my face. I couldn't stand not knowing if my baby was ok when a nurse came in the waiting room. "Anyone here for Ethan Nestor?" I shot up out of my chair and the nurse motions me to follow her.

After walking for a little we stop in front of a door. "Ethan is ok but is sleeping so please try not to wake him." I nod and walk into the room. I stop at the sight of Ethan, His face is all cut up and his hair is a mess with a black eye on his left eye. Why the hell would anyone do this to my baby! I take a seat next to him and take his hand rubbing circles with my thumb on the top of his hand.

After a few more minutes of rubbing circles Ethan starts to stir. "Sorry if I woke you Ethan" I say hoping he I didn't wake him. "No you didn't, what happened?" "Oh.. well your bullies started beating you up till I interfered and then you blackout so I took you to the hospital." "Oh yeah" Ethan says rubbing the back of his neck.  "Sorry for dragging you into all of this." Ethan says looking down at his hand that were messing with each other. "Baby, don't be sorry you are the one being hurt and I need you in my life so I'm happy that I got involved." I say kissing his head making him smile but then before Ethan could answer we were interrupted.

"You must be Ethan Nestor and Mark Fishbach." The doctor says looking at his clipboard. We both nod as the doctor stares at us waiting for a response. "Ok well Ethan you seem to be good so just have someone sign you out then you are free to go." We both nod again and the doctor walks out of the door. I get Ethan out of bed and we head to the front desk to sign him out then we leave.

As we enter the car I look at Ethan and he is smiling staring at me, but it's not a creepy smile more of a relaxing, loving smile. "You ok baby?" "Yeah I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." and with that I kiss his forehead and we leave for my house.

Once we go and sit down on the couch. I pull Ethan into my lap and kiss his temple making him giggle. "Why do you have to be so cute." I say making him blush a little. "I love you babyboy." "I love you too Mark." Ethan says snuggling into my chest. "Baby.... Will you be my... boyfriend?" I ask nervous that he will reject me. "Of course Marky!" Ethan says kissing me again. I melt into the kiss and pull him closer to me. For the rest of the night we watch a movie till we fall asleep. How did I get so lucky.