Sleepy livestreams

Description: Teamiplier is doing a live stream at night and Ethan gets dared to do something why he is sleepy and Mark can't help but awe at his little blue boy.

Relationship status: Dating but only their friends know

Warnings: None just fluff :)

Mark's POV

The whole team was at the house doing a charity livestream during the night for a change. We decided that we're going to donate the funds to the save the children foundation and everyone on live stream was excited for it. During the live stream we played a lot of games and challenges and the fans had a lot of fun with it which made me happy because I always love making my fans happy. During the live stream we raised a lot of money surprisingly because it was like 3 in the morning but I wasn't going to object to any of it because it will surely make the charity happy.

It was about 4 in the morning and the team was playing truth or dare when I see my little blue boy yawn. Awwweeeee why does he have to be so cute. I think to myself as I look at Ethan. "Ethan, truth or dare?" Tyler asks with a smirk on his face. Oh no this can't be good. "Umm... dare." He responds in a sleepy tone making the comments blow up at how cute he is and I can't disagree.

"I dare you to sit in Mark's lap for the rest of the game." Tyler says as Amy and Kathryn smirk at us. Ethan is a bit hesitant at first but he got up knowing that everyone will be pestering him till he did it.

Ethan sits in my lap and hides his head in the crook of my neck trying to make it look like he wasn't blushing. Everyone one in the room including me awweee's only making Ethan hide his face more. Everyone was waiting for Ethan to ask someone truth or dare but he was simply too embarrassed to say anything so Amy takes over being the good friend she is till she asks me.

"So Mark truth or dare?" "Oh umm... I guess dare." I say but immediately regret it when I see the expression on Amy's face. "I dare you to kiss Ethan." When those words leave her mouth I hear Ethan quietly whimper. Ethan didn't want to let the fan base to know about us in fear that he will get hate and that poor boy already gets enough. People always hate on him because of his acne, or his personality and that boy is to small and precious for hate.

"As friends of course." Amy says still smirking but trying calm the chat down that was currently freaking out. "Are you ok with that baby?" I whisper in his ear so only he can hear me and no one else. He slowly nods his head but looks down not wanting to face the camera or frankly anyone.

I look Ethan in the eyes and cup his cheeks as he slowly closes his eyes. I close my eyes and lean in kissing those lips that are oh so familiar. I keep it short and simple so the chat section won't go insane and Ethan won't be extremely embarrassed. Once we finish Ethan buries his head back into my chest not wanting to see the reaction that the fans are giving.

Ethan and I stay in the same position because we were dared to and frankly I didn't want Ethan to move. He looked so cute balled up with his blue hair brushed over his eyes slightly. As we keep playing I hear soft snores coming from the boy curled up on my lap. I mentally awe because I don't want the other to see Ethan is asleep and make fun of him because I don't feel like beating people up at the moment.

I picked Ethan up bridal style and take him to our shared room without saying a word to anyone. As I'm walking to our room Ethan starts to stir in my arms moving his head to a new place on my chest. Once I enter the room I set Ethan down and walk over to our closet to get him some pj's. I come back and undress Ethan then redress him in the new clothes and put him under the covers. I kiss his head and leave the room, letting Ethan  sleep in peace.

As I walk back into the room I see Tyler, Amy and Kathryn laughing about something and when I walk back into the room all the laughing stops and all eyes land on me. "Are you guys ok? Did I do something wrong?" I ask and everyone burst out laughing again and I furrow my eyebrows sending all of them strange looks. "Mark, you didn't doing anything wrong we were just laughing at this." Tyler says as he hands me his phone.

Tyler had twitter pulled up on his phone and it was blowing up with crankiplier and a bunch of theories and I couldn't help but laugh myself. I turn to the camera decide to give the audience a little talk. "Guys I'm not dating Ethan no matter how much you wish we were, we are not dating. I would appreciate if you guys didn't flood Ethan and I with hashtag crankiplier because it make me feel uncomfortable and I know that it makes Ethan really uncomfortable. Thank you guys."

After a little longer the comments flood in with apologize from my fans. Man I love my fans. "Thank you guys for your apologize it's ok you didn't know and that's all for this live stream, thank you guys so much for raising all this money for charity because it's going to a really good cause. See you guys in my next video Buh Bye!" I say and turn off the livestream and say goodnight to my friends.

I walk back into my room to see Ethan curled up in a ball under the covers. Why does he always have to be so damn cute. I change then crawl under the covers with my little blue boy. I pull Ethan to my chest and he stirs a little till I whisper to him. "Ethan, baby go back to sleep. I love you." I say as I kiss his head making him fall back into my chest and go back to sleep. And I fall asleep to the sounds of my beautiful boyfriend's snores.