Cuddles for the stressed

Description: Mark had a hard day filming and dealing with his camera not recording everything when he comes home to his loving boyfriend Ethan. Bob, Wade, Tyler, Ethan, and Mark all live together.

Warnings: cursing

Mark's POV (point of view if you didn't know)

Work today was rough because my stupid ass camera kept shutting off while recording and I lost some of my footage of the video I needed to upload tomorrow. I'm pretty grumpy and on edge for the rest of the day stressing over what I'm going to do.

I walk through the front door and to find my perfect boyfriend wrapped up in a blanket watching TV. He looks so innocent all small and precious. "Hey Marky are you ok." Ethan asks looking at me with concern written all over his face. "I'm fine baby, nothing for you to worry about." "Mark stop lying it isn't nothing, please tell me." Ethan says with big puppy dogs and how can you say no to that adorable face.

I sigh before I launch into my story about how my day went and how stressed I am over having nothing to upload. By the end I'm almost in tears but Ethan hugs me and almost all my worries goes away. "Babe lets go to bed and we will worry about this tomorrow." Ethan says kissing my forehead. I nod and get up so we can get to bed.

We walk to the bedroom and I get changed into basketball shorts while Ethan does the same as me. We crawl into the bed and end up spooning, Ethan being the big spoon and I end up being little spoon. I love when he is the dominant one in the relationship (In a nonsexual way) because it's so cute. Ethan pulls me by the waist and moves me close to his chest so I snuggle my head into him. After a while we fall asleep snuggling together in the peace of the night.

Ethan's POV

I wake up with Mark pulled closed to my chest and I smile. I kiss his head and crawl out of the bed without waking Mark going to get everyone else up. I get Bob, Wade, and Tyler up and tell them about Mark's video and we agree to film a video for him because he has done so much for us and that's what friends are for.

We decide to film a improv challenge video and in the beginning we explain what happened to Mark and how we are going to surprise him with this. After we finish filming we have a good 2 hours of footage so I get to work editing. After a few hours of editing I finish the video and upload it and after I decide that I should make everyone breakfast.

I make pancakes with my family's recipe for everyone and right when I finish making the food Mark comes tumbling in the room. "Morning sleepy head" I say giggling at how cute Mark can be in the morning with his hands rubbing his eyes. "Morning" Mark says yawning sitting down at the table and I call everyone else over. I give everyone their food and we start eating.

I get a lot of compliments for my cooking talking about how good it is even though it isn't my recipe. "Hmm what time is it?" Mark asks still sleepy probably from being so stressed. "Oh it's 12:30" and when those words leave my mouth Mark's eyes grow huge. "I need to film and get a video up for today, what am I going to do?!" Mark says panicking but we all laugh in response. He sends us a confused look in responce, "Babe, we took care of it don't worry, I already uploaded the video." I say which relaxes Mark a little till he totally took in what I said.

He gets up and gets his computer from our room and when he came back the video was already pulled up. "Hey guys it's Ethan, Bob, Wade, and Tyler and Mark has been really stressed lately because part of his video was deleted, so we decided that we will make a improv video while he is sleeping." I hear myself say as Mark plays the video and I can see a smile curl on his lips.

By the end of the video Mark was laughing at how fucking hysterical we were and we all start laughing as we watch yourself goof around on the laptop screen. "Thanks, you guys are the best." Mark says as he pulls all of us in a hug, "and thanks baby for arranging this." Mark says as he pulls me for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer by my waist. We receive a lot of 'awweees' from everyone as we pull away and we both blush. "I love you Marky" "I love you baby" We say as Mark kisses my forehead once more before we go and cuddle on the couch. 

He guys I'm having a bit of trouble of thinking of ideas for oneshots so if you guys have any themes/plots that you want me to do I would gladly accept them.