Social media

Description: Ethan is a small, quiet sophomore who gets bullied by a lot of the seniors without Mark noticing till social media becomes involved.

Relationship status: dating in secret

Warnings: bullying, gay slurs, parent ignorance, cursing

3rd person POV

Ethan, the small quiet sophomore. He loves to sing and play the ukulele. Ethan is a openly gay boy but he ends up getting a lot of hate for it. His boyfriend's friends beat him up when his boyfriend isn't watching.

Ethan's boyfriend, also known as Mark, he's a senior and the caption of the football and track team. Everyone knows Mark and praises him but he hates it. Mark is bisexual but only Ethan knows.

Mark's friends beat up Ethan when Mark isn't there because Mark will put an end to any bullying even if it's someone he doesn't know. The bullying has been going on for 2 years and Ethan has been doing a good job of hiding it till now.

Ethan's POV

I wake up with a loud ringing in my ears which belongs to none other than my annoying ass alarm clock. "Shut up already." I say quietly while hitting the off button.

I grab my phone and wince as the bright light that hits my eyes. I stare at the time. 5:30, great! Why do I have to get up so fucking early. I sit up and let my vision come into focus before I stand up.

After I can see properly I stand up walk over to my dresser. I pull out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and some black socks. I set everything down on my desk chair and walk over to my closet looking for a shirt to where. I find a twenty one pilots shirt and set it next to my pants and socks.

I slip my socks on then my jeans making sure not to get my foot caught in the rips. I took my sleep shirt off and replaced it with my twenty one pilots shirt. After I finished getting dressed I ran to the bathroom so I could wash my face and brush my teeth and hair. I wish my acne would just go away.

I finish everything that has to be done in the bathroom and head down stairs. My mom is passed out on the couch probably still drunk from last night and my dad is nowhere to be going found. He's probably at work. You see my parents and I don't talk after I came out they stopped talking to me which is a lot better then what happens to some people but I miss talking to them.

I go into the kitchen and look into the fridge. No food there I guess I'll try the pantry. I walk over to the pantry and there is nothing there either. Guess I'm skipping breakfast.

I grab my backpack from the door and my shoes that are next to it. I sit out side waiting for my ride as I put my shoes on. After a few minutes a black car pulls up and I get up. My beautiful boyfriend is sitting in the driver's seat looking amazing. I walk up to passenger seat and open the door.

"Hey Ethan, you look great." Mark says kissing me, short and sweet but it's amazing as always. "You too Marky." He smiles at the nickname I gave him and we start our drive to school.

After a few short minutes of talking about anything we pull up to the school. Mark parks in his special parking spot the school gave him because he is a star. "Have a great day at school baby." Mark says kissing me one last time. "You too." I say as we pull apart.

I get out of the car and get a head start so no one will see me with Mark. It's not that Mark is ashamed of me or anything it's just that he is afraid to come out because he thinks the school won't accept him which is true and I should know. I get beat up everyday and I've managed to keep it away from Mark because I don't want him to dump me because he thinks I'm weak, which I am.