Jealous

Description: Mark and Ethan both had crushes on each other and Ethan knew about Mark's little crush so why not make him jealous.

Relationship status: Crushes

Warnings: None

Ethan's POV

I knew Mark had a crush on me, it was really obvious. He always blushes when I get close to him and stutters when he talks to me. Little does Mark know that I have a crush on him. If Mark doesn't know then let's play a little game.

"Tyler" I shout to him from across the living room. He gets up and walks over to me with furrowed eyebrows. "Is there something wrong?" "No but I want your help." I say which makes him even more confused.

"You know how Mark has a crush on me." "Who doesn't." Tyler says sassily making me laugh a little. "And you know that I like him but he doesn't know." I say and Tyler nods because he knows all my secrets. "I think we should make him jealous. You know being really touchy and close." I say and Tyler smirks and nods. "That sounds like a great plan." Tyler says then the door opens.

"Oh hey Mark" I say as Tyler quickly takes a seat next to me so we can start our plan. Tyler sets a hand on my thigh and I can see Mark looking at Tyler slightly mad. "Hey E-Ethan, hey Tyler" Mark stutters at the use of my name making me want to laugh at how bad he is a hiding his secrets.

"Hey daddy can you get me some water." I ask Tyler as he smirks at me. "Of course anything for you kitten." He says standing up walking away and now Mark looks really mad.

Mark moves closer to me setting his stuff down and pinning me to the couch. "What-t are you doing-g" I ask a bit nervous only making Mark chuckle. "Baby boy clam down I'm not going to hurt you." Mark purrs in my ear making me shiver.

Mark looks at my eyes then at my lips before crashing his own into mine. I kiss back all most immediately because I've waiting for this for so long. The kiss soon becomes more heated as he glides his tongue across my bottom lip and I give him an entrance not wanting to miss this opportunity. His tongue explores my mouth not leaving a spot unexplored. I moan a little while kissing which makes Mark smirk against my lips.

He starts to move his hand up and down my chest making me moan under his touch. We both pull away and look at each other. "You knew I liked you didn't you?" I nod my head yes. "And that thing with Tyler was a plan to make me jealous?" I nod my head yes again smirking because my plan worked out just the way it was supposed to.

Mark laughs and kisses my cheek. "You really know how to get under my skin." He says making both of us giggle. "So will you go out with me?" I ask knowing Mark won't say no but won't have enough confidence to ask me out. "Yes" he says smiling like an idiot. "And one last thing, can you get off of me now?" I ask laughing causing Mark to become red and quickly get off of me.

I laugh and Tyler starts laughing at how flustered Mark became. "Looks like our plan worked." Tyler says smiling making Mark even redder if that was possible. "Mark, go get ready and be down in an hour I'm taking you out for frozen yogurt."