moody [e]

word count: 265 words

[11th june 2017]

you walked into yours and ethan's shared apartment and closed the front door with a loud slam. ethan jumped slightly and turned around in his seat in front of the tv.

"y/n?" he said quietly as he paused his movie. you came out of the kitchen with a packet of chips and plopped down next to him. you began to eat it, asking ethan to play the movie. "what's wrong?"

"nothing." you snapped and turned your attention away from him. "play the freaking movie."

"okay, okay. someone's a little moody." he said and raised his hands in surrender. a few minutes into the movie and you immediately felt bad for lashing out at him.

"i'm sorry for being rude. i'm just so annoyed because of work. my boss is an asshole and i'm on my period and nothing is going right today." you sighed heavily making ethan raise a brow at you.

"i kinda figured something went wrong. you don't have to apologise, babe. i get it." ethan reassured you and rubbed your jean-clad thigh. you placed your hand over his and held his fingers.

"thank you."

"but i don't think you greeted me properly." ethan said as he puckered up his lips. you laughed and kissed him softly. before it could get any further which you could tell ethan wanted it to, you pulled away and reached over to the remote and played the movie. ethan whined when you pulled away from the kiss.

"period. remember." You stated, focusing on the movie leaving ethan deprived.