comparison [g]

word count: 711 words

request for @nant_lin224

[24th october 2017]

the warm sun felt good on nantia's exposed skin as she walked back to her apartment where her boyfriend and his twin were waiting. she just came back from grocery shopping and also bought two pizzas. she rang the doorbell and after a few seconds of waiting, ethan swung the door open.

"finally!" he exclaimed, pulling the pizza boxes from her arms and walking back to the kitchen. nantia laughed quietly and closed the door behind her, joining ethan and grayson in the kitchen. nantia set the grocery bags on the kitchen counter. grayson began rummaging through the bags with a confused look.

"where's the blueberries?" grayson asked, looking at nantia with an expectant look. she let out a cough and realised that she forget to buy them.

"i-uh.... forgot?" she said, shuffling from her left foot to her right foot. grayson let out a groan and closed his eyes for a second. letting out a long sigh, he didn't say anything else. "i'm sorry but we can go get some tomorrow if you need it so bad."

"no it's just... forget it." grayson cut himself off, shaking his head in the process making nantia really curious.

"what?"

"nothing don't worry about it." grayson shook her off, not wanting to reveal what he was truly thinking.

"what? just say it." she pushed, wanting to know what he was gonna say.

"i was just thinking that... chloe never forgot what i wanted from the shops." he said quietly and it took nantia by surprise. ethan did a double take and glared at his brother when he saw nantia's defeated face. she's always dealt with hate and comments that compared everything about her to grayson's exes and now her own boyfriend is doing it.

"gray!" ethan hissed and smacked the back of grayson's head. gray realised that his comment hurt nantia and tried to approach her but she smacked his outstretched hand.

"don't touch me." she muttered and walked into the living room with her head hung low. grayson looked to his brother for help.

"why would you say that?" ethan scolded and shoved grayson to where nantia went. "go and apologise."

grayson entered the living room where nantia sat with her chin in the palms of her hands. she looked at gray from the corner of her eyes and rolled her eyes.

"nantia, i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to say that." grayson said calmly and apologetically. nantia said nothing and allowed grayson to sit next to her on the couch. he put his hand on her thigh, sighing and looking down ashamedly.

"clearly you did if it was on your mind." nantia replied quietly making grayson shake his head rapidly.

"no, babe i swear to god. i have never thought that ever! it just slipped out because i was frustrated. i wanna gonna make us blueberry pancakes tomorrow morning because i know how much you like them." he confessed making nantia's mood light up slightly.

"really?" nantia asked hesitantly and grayson nodded.

"yes but i really am sorry, nantia." grayson said while running his fingers through his hair. yeah, grayson's comment really hurt nantia but she didn't want to ruin their entire relationship by holding one mistake against him.

"i forgive you but be careful with what you say next time. it was pretty hurtful." nantia said with a small smile on her face. grayson's face lit up and he pulled her into his chest.

"yes yes of course. sorry again." grayson kissed her forehead before running into the kitchen and returning with the pizza box. "pick a movie."

"let's watch spiderman homecoming." nantia suggested and grayson internally groaned but didn't say anything, bringing his laptop to the living room where the both of them stayed for the whole night.

i just want everyone to know that i'm working on the requests as quick as i can but it will take a while to get through everyone's request because 1) there's 60+ requests and new requests keep rolling in, 2) i have exams and stuff coming up and 3) they take a while to write. please be patient and i am doing my best to get through all of them ❤️