rest [e]

word count: 968 words
warning: contains swearing

i can't believe corey la barrie passed away 😣 i used to watch his videos all the time and it just seems unreal rn , rest in peace corey 🕊🤍 i hope daniel gets the punishment he deserves for drunk driving. drinking & driving should never be taken lightly!!! paying a little bit of money for a taxi or uber is nothing when it can increase ur chances at survival, dont forget that

 drinking & driving should never be taken lightly!!! paying a little bit of money for a taxi or uber is nothing when it can increase ur chances at survival, dont forget that

request for @aestheticloise

[12th may 2020]

ethan watched as his girlfriend walked into his room and checked out her belly in the full-length mirror. she was 5 months pregnant and was showing at this point. they were incredibly happy to be having a baby boy who was due towards the end of october. ethan was praying to have a halloween baby.

her bump wasn't that big but she would get tired easily and couldn't even go shopping for too long. the worst thing was the immense amount of back pain she was in. she didn't tell ethan about how bad the back pain is because she didn't want to worry him too much.

"come sit, my beautiful hippo." ethan snickered and tapped the empty space on the bed. eloise rolled her eyes and flipped him off before making her way to the bed.

"i'm carrying your child, bitch." she said with a sneer on her face. ethan smiled and kissed her cheek.

"i'm just playing, baby. you look gorgeous." he said sweetly making eloise blush and thank him. after talking for a bit, ethan returned his editing on his laptop. becoming a bit thirsty, eloise stood up before turning to ethan.

"do you want some water?" she asked making him look up from his laptop.

"i can get it for us. you sit down." he moved to stand up but eloise stopped him quickly.

"i can get it, e. i'm pregnant, not helpless." eloise jokes making ethan sigh and sit back down.

"if you say so, bub." ethan said making eloise smile at the pet name before making her way to the kitchen. she placed two glasses on the kitchen counter and turned around to open the fridge. she bent over to grab the jug of water.

(a/n: i love the nickname bub like i want my man to call me bub all day long please)

she didn't understand what was happening but there was a sudden flash of pain in her lower back making her struggle to stand straight.

"oh my god." she whispered in pain while trying to stay quiet so ethan doesn't get suspicious. she gripped onto the fridge handle and tried pulling herself upright but all she could do was grab the kitchen counter and lean on it.

she closed her eyes and felt tears building up as the pain continued. getting ethan water was long out of her mind and all she could focus on was how to get rid of the pain but nothing came to mind. as she sighed shakily, the tears came rushing down her cheeks but her eyes were still closed shut.

a few minutes passed and ethan noticed her absense.

"eloise? baby?" he called out but was met with silence. he didn't think much of it but soon felt an unsettling feeling in his chest so he made his way to the kitchen where he found his girlfriend leaning on the counter crying. "what happened?"

he rushed to her side and held her face in his hands. he felt his heart drop as he saw her tear-stained cheeks making him wonder what happening.

"eloise, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly but all eloise could do was try to control her crying.

"my b-back... it hurts s-so bad." she stuttered and closed her eyes again when a wave of pain took over her body. ethan felt a sharp sting in his eyes as he saw her in pain.

"okay okay, let's get you to the couch." she shook her head as it was too painful to walk. he huffed and picked her up bridal style making her groan as he walked slowly to the living room.

"e, it hurts. please put me down." she whimpered as ethan slowly lowered her onto the couch. she sighed and leaned back slowly, letting her head fall back onto the couch as her tears slowly came to a stop.

"eloise, is that the first time that's happened?" ethan asked after he knew she was ready to answer questions. she stayed quiet so he knew it's happened before, "why wouldn't you tell me? i want to be there with you when you're in pain."

"i know but..." eloise stopped and looked at ethan who looked like a puppy who just got kicked, "i just figured that you had a lot on your plate and i'd be a burden-"

"don't even say it. the last thing you are is a burden to me. you're my girlfriend, my baby, the mother of my child and i would do anything for you." ethan spoke gently making eloise's heart clench as she admired him, "you could never be a burden to me. you and our baby mean everything to me."

"i love you so much." eloise said after a moment of silence. ethan smiled and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips.

"i love you too. just for your information, you are not doing any work for the next 4 months." ethan said with a smug look on his face.

"wha-"

"we are not having a repeat of today. don't even try to fight me on this." ethan spoke firmly but eloise could tell he wasn't serious. she smiled and agreed because all she could think about was how grateful she was to have someone like him.