nerd [g]

word count: 775 words
warning: swearing

word count: 775 wordswarning: swearing

request for @txdoroki

[7th may 2020]

clarissa walked through the halls of her high school and mentally cursed anyone who walked past. she absolutely despised her school and almost everyone in it. she was in her senior year so she was looking forward to graduation.

the bell rang while she was in the bathroom so when she came out, the hallways were empty which is how she liked it. she sighed in relief as she walked through the halls calmly even though she was late to class. her class was pretty much on the opposite side of the school so it was quite a walk. as she was walking, the sound of hushed yelling and slamming stopped her in her tracks.

she inched closer to the noises quietly and peeked around the corner only to see her classmate, grayson being held against the lockers from his collar by the dicks in her class. his glasses were cracked on the floor beside him and his face had a look of terror.

"what the fuck you gonna do now, huh? you gonna get your brother to do something?" one of the guys said condescendingly. grayson had a twin brother named ethan who looked identical but was so different at the same time. his style, friend group and interests was different to his brother.

"p-please leave me alone." grayson whimpered as he tried not to cry. it made her heart clench. he was always nice to everyone and only got shit treatment in return. the guys snickered and punched grayson in the gut which made him fall to the ground.

"hey! what the fuck are you doing?" clarissa yelled as she marched towards the group. grayson's eyes darted towards her in shock. the boys laughed as they looked down at her.

"mind your business, clarissa. we're teaching little grayson here a lesson." the first guy spoke, kicking grayson's leg. he let out a yell but kept his mouth shut as he tried to keep quiet. clarissa quickly went into action, grabbing his arm and twisting it backwards. she pushed him against the lockers like he did with grayson.

"stay away from him otherwise i promise i will fuck you up." she said in a quiet but dangerous voice. he didn't reply and his friends didn't know what to do. she twisted his arm harder making him cry out. "do you understand?"

"yes okay! let go, let go!" clarissa let go of him and pushed him and his friends away from grayson.

"i dont want to see any of you around him again!" they ran off and left clarissa standing there taking deep breaths. she was absolutely fuming. she sighed before turning to grayson with a gentle smile on her face. she kneeled down in front of him. "are you okay, grayson?"

grayson felt a slight sting in his heart as no one's ever stood up for him before. his mouth was wide open as he watched clarissa pick up his broken glasses.

"sorry for not coming earlier. i could've saved your glasses." she said apologetically making grayson chuckle. she gently placed them on his face. her fingers brushed against his face making him shiver.

"t-thank you, clarissa. no-one's ever done that for me." he smiled sheepishly and couldn't look away from her eyes. she shrugged with a small smile.

"it's no biggie. you don't deserve that, gray." grayson's eyes widened and clarissa realised what she said. "i-i mean... grayson! not gray. we're not on nickname basis. sorry."

"it's okay, you can c-call me gray. i mean... if you want!" grayson rushed out his words making clarissa feel better about her ramble. they both went silent before laughing together.

"do you want to... maybe hang out or something? like after school?" clarissa asked nervously. there was something about grayson that pulled clarissa towards him. she didn't know what it was but she knew she had to find out.

"yes i would love to!" grayson said excitedly making clarissa giggle. grayson's cheeks heated up and a rosy colour took over his cheeks. "i mean yeah that sounds c-cool."

"okay sounds fun! see you then... gray." clarissa gently touched grayson's shoulder before walking to her class. grayson's eyes didn't stray from her figure as his hand remained on the place she tapped. he smiled and felt a feeling of happiness rising in his chest as he thought about her.

i always struggle to write nerd stories bc the twins are so muscly and big like they'd never be pushed around like this but its a STORY so moving onn