followed [e]

word count: 416 words
warning: contains swearing

okay but ethan looks so much like grayson in that photo woah.

[23rd june 2017]

you scrolled through your instagram with nothing to do. ethan and grayson were sat with you and were also on their phones. you moved to twitter and continued scrolling and noticed that the fans were going crazy for ethan to get on.

"ethan, go on your twitter. it's blowing up." you told your boyfriend who nodded with a confused face. he was silent before jumping off the couch with widened eyes.

"holy shit, nicki followed me!" he screamed and ran his fingers through his hair. you smiled at his excitement, as did grayson.

a few days past and ethan was still going on about nicki minaj following him. you hated to admit it but you were slightly jealous. he hadn't even shown you any sign of affection since she followed him and didn't pay any attention to you. you played it off cool.

another day past and ethan was filming a video with grayson. you were watching riverdale and kj apa came on the screen. you took a selfie with the tv when he came on again and posted it on twitter with the caption- god bless him 😍

you didn't think it would get that big of a reaction and everyone began tweeting him about your tweet. soon enough, he saw it and liked it. before you knew it, you got this notification- kj apa has started following you

you went crazy. you stormed into ethan editing room where him and grayson were editing. you began squealing.

"he fucking followed me! i'm gonna die!" you exclaimed and threw yourself on your boyfriend, trying to calm yourself down. he furrowed his brows slightly.

"who?" grayson asked. you sat up on ethan's lap and grinned.

"kj apa, who else!" you fangirled and walked out of the room. ethan frowned at your excitement over another man and grayson noticed.

"bro, you're so jealous." grayson laughed and shook his head when his brother started to deny it. "don't even try to say otherwise."

"it's kinda weird, don't you think? my girlfriend's talking about another dude like...that." ethan said quietly making grayson roll his eyes.

"you were talking non-stop about nicki a few days ago." grayson pointed out making ethan stop in realisation. he began blushing.

"yeah, yeah." he muttered and put his headphones back on, continuing his editing and blocking out your excited voice from outside.