accidental message [e]

word count: 249 words
warning: contains swearing

word count: 249 wordswarning: contains swearing

request for @kaylahasnojams

[27th october 2017]

ethan laid on his bed with one hand folded behind his head while the other held his phone and rested on his stomach. he was scrolling through instagram, liking a bunch of fans' edits when he stumbled across his girlfriend, katherine's instagram.

"i scored big time." ethan said with an excited face as he looked at her photos, screenshotting them as he went. sure, he was nearly always the one who took the photos for her but he still loved to admire them. he went onto imessage and sent katherine a message.

hey babe. just wanted to remind you that you're so freaking gorgeous and i love you and i miss you

a few seconds later, he received a reply which confused him since katherine told him that she wouldn't be able to reply to any of his messages because she had classes. nonetheless, he checked what she replied with.

you guys are already gross irl but come to find out that you're even grosser online 😷

ethan checked who he sent the message to, bursting out laughing when he realised that he sent it to grayson.

"sorry gray!" he said loudly. grayson snorted in the other room.

"yeah piss off." grayson replied, rolling his eyes in disgust. ethan sighed and exited grayson's chat before clicking onto katherine's chat. he double-checked that he was messaging the right person before sending the cute message to his girlfriend.