The New Pack

Shortly after I fell asleep I was shaken awake. The beta was growling at me then he slapped me. The pain stings my cheek and through my entire face. The car pulls up to a mansion looking house. A brown, wooden roof with oak outer walls. It is so beautiful. I want to run inside and look around, but I know if I do the beta will chase me and the alpha will probably beat me. I dont know how this pack works or what rank I'll have but what I do know is that if I try running from the Alpha or do somthing I'm not supposed to do I'll get hurt badly, and I dont want that to happen. The beta grabs my arm and drags me into a small shed off to the side of the house. "You stay here always, unless someone in the pack needs you to do something." His growls hurt. They feel like my soul is being taken. Im possibly going to die while working for this pack.
  After a few days of working for this pack I have cuts on my arms from one of the teens. She cuts me for fun, to let out stress and anger. Everything here, the beatings, all of it, it's all worse than my old pack. I need to escape and fast. It's going to be difficult to get out of my small sleeping area since at night the door is guarded. I get up to the third floor and I opened the first door to the left. Kytlan is standing in the middle of the room holding a notebook out in front of her. Wait a minute, I've seen that notebook, It's MY notebook. I've been useing it as a diary. Oh fuck, if she reads what's on those pages the alpha will kill me! I called her a bitch on most of the pages that involve her. I've talked about how im going to get away from this pack, and how much I hate alpha Zack. "I read all but the last two pages, care to explain?" Oh shit, i'm in trouble! All I could do was whimper at the time. Kytlan rips a few pages from the notebook then grabs my hair and drags me down to the living room where most of the pack is, including the alpha. She tosses me to the floor and hands the pages to the alpha. With every word he reads the more he gets pissed.
   "Who the hell wrote this!" the alpha was now livid. Kytlan points to me and smirks. The alpha walks closer to me, then he kicks me into the wall behind me by my face. That's ganna leave a mark. The beating goes on for a few minutes until its time for me to start cooking dinner. As I cook, one of the children comes into the kitchen. She is the beta's daughter, her name is Lexi. "Miss Omega lady, may I have a bowl of ice-cream please?" she sounds so sweet and adorable, but I know if I don't get her ice-cream she is going to go to the beta or alpha and tell on me, then i'd get beaten again. As I get out the ice-cream she sits at the table. When I set a bowl of ice-cream in front of her, she starts yelling because there isn't enough ice-cream in the bowl. "Sweety i'm sorry but thats all the ice-cream left, if there were more I would have given you more." While trying to calm her down she gets super upset. "There would be more ice-cream if you hadn't eaten it all, cow." Her father walks into the room as I slap the girl out of anger. His eyes blackened when he saw this. The beta called the alpha into the room and once alpha Zack saw the crying girl he shifted. I opened the door nearby and ran, I didn't even have to look back to know that the alpha and beta were right behind me. I forced myself to run faster, but they stayed close enough I don't have time to shift, all I can do is run.

srry for the late chapter. i have family issues right now. 😟