Back Again

I wake up in a dark, dust room. Its a cell acctually. Someone walks in but I can see them. All I can do is hear them, their sent smells familiar as well. "Good your awake again. We need to find away out now. We are in danger, they have us again." Who has us? Some one grabs my throat and starts choking me. When a person like me gets choaked its not good for the person choking me. Cassa cant answer me since she is basiclly being choked as well. I try kicking my left leg forward but my legs are tied to the chair im on. My arms are also tied behind me to the chair. The person stops choking me and I can feel all the air filling my lungs. "Alpha, what now?" "Hurt her, she hurt the child and then ran from punishment." Shit. This cant be. How did the alpha nad beta of the ShadowLine pack find me? I ran so far away, then Phoenix took me to his pack house which is even further. "Yes alpha." The person speaking to the alpha picks something up and presses it agains my skin. I can feel the item cutting my skin, and the item is hot. I think its a knife or something. I try screaming but the person cutting me put their hand over my mouth to muffle the screams. I dont think we're in a pack house, its to quiet. Tear fall down my face the more the knife goes into my left arm and burns me. "Luna. Im sorry. I dont know what to do. Im so sorry." The knife gets pulled out of my arm and set on something metal. They then knock me out again.

~Phoenix's Pov~

It's been more than three hours since she went on a walk. Where the fuck is she? "Alpha, maybe next time we see her we should mark her, then next time we cant find her we can mind-link with her." Good idea but we are not marking her unlsess she says we can. I mind-link Jack, my Beta, to look around the house for Mineran. "We could always walk around outside to see if we can find something to help find her" Ok, we will start out around the house, then the training grounds, then move to looking in the forest.

~Two hours later~
I still havent found her and ive already searched my half of the forest. The next pack over claimed the other half and I dont think Mineran would go that far. "Alpha have you found her?" "No not yet Jack, have you gotten anything to help?" "Yes alpha, the cook said that Mineran was going to get flowers from the forest to make the place look alive and well" Just great, we dont have any flowers in my half of the forest. She must have gone t the other half.

~Thirdy minutes later~
I found a place full of flowers, but I dont see my mate. I look around and find a pile of flowers sitting next to a blue rose. Its a strange flower but im not going to question it. I look at the tree next to the strange flower and see blood on it. Shit. "We have to find her. Right now would be amazing" I want to find her as badly as you do, but its going to take some time. I run around in the forest and now its getting dark. Im not going to stop looking untill I find her.

Thank you all for reading this chapter. Since school is starting back up I will have less time to publish so any freetime I get at home I will be using to write chapters.
Comment
Vote
Share with all your friends.
Have a good day/night.
Peace out Bitches :P