My Mate

I was scared of being hurt, being hit. I was also scared of being rejected by my mate. Im confusing myself by not trusting him but not wanting to be pushed away like dirt. My wolf growls at me to let her out and let her run and love our mate. 'Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Let me take over! I want to love him! You're a bitch! Let me take over! please!' She is really pissing me off. Pheonix still looks a bit shocked since I answered him. I look around trying to find a way out of the hut so that I can run. The door is the closest thing to me but I dont know if I can make it out of the hut on time so that Pheonix cant get to me. He walks to the other side of the room and leans against the wall farthest away from me. I get up and g to the door, I throw the dokr open and run out. I can hear that my mate if following me but id just run. I didnt want to have to go to another pack if he was a member of a pack and get beaten again. 'Why the fuck are you running? You know that he will get you and take you back! Why do you have to be so dumb? Go back and let him help, dumbass!' I can hear that Pheonix is getting closer to me. He gets close enough to grab my wrist and we slowly stop. Id pull my arm away from him and he whimpers a bit from sadness. "Baby girl, why did you run?" I just shake my head, not wanting to say anything. He picks me up bridal style and I strugle to get away but I cant. He caries me back to the small hut and sets me on the floor. I wish I was fast, I wish I could get away. Pheonix sits beside me and asks again why I had ran. All I do is shake my head and a tear slowly falls from my face. He hugs me, I can feel tingles go through my body. Why did this make me happy, why did his touch make me feel like im floating on water.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Comment
Vote
Follow
Hope everyone has a good day/night 😄