Fake trust

~phoenix's pov~

Once i wraped my arm around her waist she pushed me away. I feel like she is rejecting me, but I know she isnt because I saw her cheaking me out. Id get up and walk towards the door since I have a meeting to get to. I shift into my wolf and run a few miles to the pack house. I walk in the mansion to see that all the couples in the pack are in the living room, cuddling, watching the tv. "I wish our mate would cuddle with us." So do I but I dont think she likes us. I walk up the stairs to the third floor and strait to my office where I find the Alpha, Luna, and both beta and beta female waiting for me. Both my betas are already in the room, but no Luna. This pack doesnt have a Luna since ive been waiting untill I found my mate. "Welcome to the pack, alpha Nick" I always hate these meetings but, since im an alpha, I have to act kind and like I care. "Alpha Phoenix, before we descuse joining our packs together we need to talk about something more important. The omega from the ShadowLine pack has gone missing, the alpha of that pack wants every other pack to keep an eye out for her." I feel like I know what he is talking about but im not sure. "I think he is talking about Mineran. Remember she was being chased by an alpha and beta before we helped her get away." Oh shit, if that is who they are talking about then we are in so much trouble. Both our pack and the ShadowLine pack will be in a war if they find out that I hurt the alpha of the other pack. After the meeting I start to walk out of the mansion and back to the hut, but before I can leave I was stoped by Jack, my beta. "Is the girl in the hut the omega everyone is looking for?" I dont answer, I shrug. I walk out of the pack house and shift to my wolf again, running towards the hut.

~Back at the hut~

I can hear her walking around, I can hear her breathing fast as I reach the door. I open the door and she looks at me a bit scared. "Please dont hurt her, she may be an omega but she is our mate!" I dont care. She didnt tell us herself and it has pissed me off. As I step closer to her she backs away. Probobly for the best, if I get close enough id possibly harm her. "Why, why didnt you tell me you were an omega! Are you trying to get yourself killed! Now I wish I wasnt mated to such a dumbass girl!" I hate myself now. I just told my mate, the one im supposed to love, to care for, that I wish she wasnt my mate. She starts to cry and now I feel like an ass, I shouldnt have said what I did. I walk up to her and pull her into a hug, but she pushes me away. She falls to the floor and her crying stops. She looks up at the ceiling and I look at her eyes, they change colors. First black, then white, then they start turning everycolor in the rainbow. After her eyes stop changing colors and stop at a red gray she closes her eyes and falls backwards. "Shit! Help her please!" What do you think i was going to do, leave her here? I pick her up and walk out of the hut. Id then run to the pack house as fast as I can.

~At the pack house~

I take Mineran to my room and lay her down on my bed. She still hasent woken up. Im getting worried since her breathing has almost stoped. I mind-link the pack nurse to come take a look at Mineran and to see if she is fine. Once I lay Mineran on the bed her breathing gets a little better but not by much. I sit beside her instead of laying by her because I know she would normally push me away if I tried to lay with her.

Sorry I havent writen any chapters in a while. I got chaught up in something I shouldnt have and now im back. Be ready for more chapters like this one.

Vote
Comment
Tell your friends

Hope everyone has a good day/night and I will try to write my next chapter as soon as possible! 😄