Saved

~Mineran's Pov~

They haven't stopped with hurting me. My sense of feeling is almost completely gone and I cant think straight anymore. I haven't heard anyone in over an hour. I can smell mildew, I can hear footsteps above me, and I can feel the burning sensation of my skin trying to heal faster than it should. I force myself to stay wounded, this pack doesn't know im the moon goddess and I want it to stay that way. I hear light growls coming towards me, then I can see. My blindfold was taken off. I look around and see a bunch of tools that have hurt me. Then I look over at the person who took my blindfold off, it is Zack, my previous alpha. His eyes told me that he was about to do something that would harm me greatly. He took my restraints off and pulled me up by my arm. He slammed me up against the wall and started chocking me. My vision starts to go blury and I can see someone rush over and push Zack away from my. My eyesight was to blurry and I don't know who had helped. I fall to the ground and then I feel like im coughing out my lungs. I feel someone pick me up but I don't look at them, I just continue to cough, trying to catch my breathe. "Please calm down baby girl, im here, your safe now." 

Phoenix? Was he really here? I look up to see a familiar face. As I look at him my breathing gets easier. I didn't think id ever see him again. "No one will hurt you, my little moon goddess." 

~An Hour Later~

Phoenix and I are now sitting on his bed, Cassa is currently working on healing me, she is having difficulties since she had to use most of her energy to keep me from healing while I was getting hurt. I have my head laying on Phoenix's shoulder. His breathing has calmed down as well. We are both cuddling with each other and then, we fall asleep.

Hey everyone, this is the last chapter for book one. If you liked this book make sure to check out book two. If any of you have any suggestions for book two please comment. I would really like you all to voice your opinions about this book.

Vote

Comment

Have a nice day/night

I look forward to hearing from all of you in the next book. Peace out Bitches! :)