What The Hell

~phoenix's pov~

She was glowing, she was actually glowing. How is that even possible. She had fainted and so I held her in my arms, she wasnt out for long before she opened her eyes and looked around. She pushed me away slowly, not sure if she wanted to get up or continue to be held. She got of the bed like her ribs werent broken. "Im better now, thanks to Cassa." Who is Cassa? Must be her wolf. "How did Cassa heal her so quickly? Its not normal!" Shut your mouth and be thankful that our mate is healed! "Yes Alpha!" Mineran walks around my room a bit then looks at me. She is so beautiful, her pink and black hair flowing to the center of her back. Her blue and gray eyes. Her smile is sweet, and cute. "Can we kiss her now?" No, not unless she wants. "Mineran, why were you glowing?" She just shruged so I asked again and this time she gave an answer "It was Cassa healing me." I wonder why her wolf is able to heal her like that and the rest of the packs wolves dont heal them like that. Id get up and walk in front of her and she stops walking around. I wrap my arms around her waist and she doesnt push me away, she looks at my face and faiintly blushes. I wonder why she wasnt trusting me a few weeks ago when she pasted out and then she wakes up and acts like she has always trusted me. "Can we please kiss her! I really want a kiss!" Shut the fuck up! I look into her eyes and she looks back into mine. Is this the right moment for a kiss? I dont know, I could always try. I lean down a bit and she doesnt move, id put my lips against her's softly and kiss her. At this point she pushes away and she covers her face with her hands.

~Mineran's pov~

"He kissed us! He really kissed us!" I cover my face, im blushing to much and I dont want him to see how red my face has become. The kiss was nice, but now im so embarrassed. I run into his closet and shut the door, then id sit down by one of the walls and continue to blush. Phoenix nocks on the closet door "Mineran are you ok? Can I come in?" Should I let him in Cassa? "Thats up to you, im to busy right now being happy about the kiss!" She is no help right now. "Do not come in, I dont wanna see you right now." That came out wrong, I was trying to say that I was to embarrassed to see him. He didnt listen though. The door slowly opens and Phoenix steps into the closet. "Did I do something wrong?" Id shake my head and he would step towards me. "Please go away, I dont wanna see anyone right now." I back into the corner, Phoenix sits down beside me and wraps his arms around me. "Tell me whats wrong, im not going to leave you alone without a good reason" He is such an ass, he wont listen to me and it sucks. "Nothing is wrong, just a bit shy now." hopfully that will make him leave, but instead he just sits there holding me. Im getting a bit tired but I dont want to get up. I lay my head on his cheast and slowly start falling asleep, but before I drift into the world of dream I whisper to him "Did you know, my wolf is the Moon Goddess?" After saying that I closed my eyes and everything went dark and blank, I was asleep now and I didnt even see his reaction.

Thanks everyone for reading. Hope you like this chapter. I couldnt think of anything so I just wrote stuff down and then fixed whatever didnt make sence.
Vote
Comment
Tell Friends
Have a good day/night, bye bitches till next chapter