Scars And Tears

Pheonix sits on the other side of the room than me, right beside the door. Im curled up on the floor trying to get to sleep but I cant stop looking at my mate. His eyes are a golden blue, his hair is a dark brown with a bit of black in it. As I start looking at the detail on his body through his shirt someone bardges into the room. "Alpha Pheonix, Alpha Nick is waiting back at the pack house for your meeting." The stranger looks to me confused, then back to Pheonix. 'Our mate is an alpha? This cant be true! What are we going to do, he is an alpha and we are an omega!' Why does this have to be my life. Pheonix gets up and turns to the strang person "Thank you Jack, I'll be right there." He turns back to me and starts walking slowly to me. I sit up and crawl backwards, hitting my back against a wall. One of my fresh scars hits the wall and I yelp from the pain. I look towards the door and see that Jack has left. Pheonix sits down next to me and I scoot away from him as much as possible before he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. He wraps his left arm around my waist and his right hand is on my cheek. 'Maybe it was a bad idea for me to want to stay with him, but I love it when he holds us so we are going to stay with him. If you try and run from him I will always call you a pathetic bitch.' I dont mind if you call me that. At least its better than being call whore and slut. 'I can start calling you that as well if you leave our mate' Why does she always act like this. I push Phoenix away from me and scoot to the other side of the room.

Sorry for the late chapter, ive been really busy lately.