The Walk

~Phoenix's pov~

What the fuck did she just say? Her wolf is the moon goddess? How is that even possible? Im not going to question it, she is my mate, why would she lie to me? I try to move but since Mineran has layed her head on my cheast and now has her arms wraped around me its sorta difficult to move.  I can hear her softly snoring, its cute. "Alpha Phoenix, alpha Dylan from the GreyLight pack is here to speak with you." Shit, how am I going to be able to go speak with that alpha? I mind-link Jack and tell him I cant talk right now. Mineran moves a bit but not much. Since her wolf is the moon goddess, does that mean our mate is acctually the moon goddess? "Yes and no, right now Cassa hasnt given any powers to Mineran, she just sits within. But if Mineran choosees to demand the powers from Cassa she would become the moon goddess. At the moment Cassa has chosen Mineran to be the next moon goddess. If she doesnt get the powers while she lives, when she dies she becomes the moon goddess" That makes sence. She would slowly wake up and look at me.

~Mineran' pov~

My eyes slowly flutter open and id look up at Phoenix. I realize that we are still in the closet. "Hey, how was your nap?" "Fine i guess" I want to kiss him again but im afraid to. "Bitch, you know that when you fall asleep I cant do a damn thing exept for wait on your lazy ass to wake up." Sorry, I didnt mean to keep you waiting. "You better be sorry, I had to wait close to an hour before you woke up." Cassa is going back to being a bitch, great. "So are you ganna get up? An alpha is here wanting to talk to me." "Ya" Id stand up and walk out of the closet. "Im going to take a walk, have fun with your meetin or whatever it is." "Ok, watch out for anything harmful and stay alert." "You cant tell me what to do, your not my parent" "Acctually he can tell you what to do since he is your mate. And if you dont listen to him you will have to listen to me, and I agree with alpha Phoenix, you should stay alert and be careful." Fine, but you are not aloud to tell me what to do when we are around Phoenix if I listen to him. Understand? "Yes Luna, I understand." "Bye Phoenix, I wont be gone to long." "Bye" I walk out of his room and walk down the stairs.  I turn to go to the door and see some of the kids playing in the living room. I smile and walk out of the house, I go to the nearby forest and walk around. "Can we pick some fruit and flowers? Im getting hungry and flowers are pretty, that why I wanna pick them."  Sure, but I might not pick any flowers, I dont want them to die after I pick them. "True, but can we pick some? We can take them back to the pack house and put them in a jar, then we can put the jar in the kitchen to make it a little more lively." Ok fine. We can pick up to ten or fifteen flowers, that should be enough. I find an apple tree and climb it. I find a few apples that are good. I eat the apples and Cassa thanks me for feeding her. Since she is my inner wolf when she gets hungry I get hungry, then I eat and we both are full. I find a spot with lots of pretty flowers. I pick trhree white tulips, five yellow tulips, and then a red tulip. I then see a lonly flower a few feet away from the flower patch. It a blue rose. "That flower is called a moon flowers, its a rare flower." Can I pick it? "Hell yes. If you pick it we can take it back to the pack house, then we would be thee only pack house with a moon flower." I walk towards the moon flower and sit by it. I kinda dont want to pick this flower. I hear someone come up behind me. As I turn the person hits me with something and everything goes black.

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope everyone likes it.
Vote
Comment what you think will happen
Share with friends
Have a good day/night.
Peace out Bitches