Part 8

(Oh yes my home, the place were we shared many things)
Me and Donavan had turned 17 (our birthdays are very close) we had been living in the same house for about a year now, since Donavan's mother had kicked him out, I'm almost glad that happened, although I have no wish to bring harm to my partner. Anyway me and Donavan were sitting on the couch watching some silly show, my mom had left for a party, before she left she told us she would be gone for about 3 hours, we had that long to our selfs.

Donavan looks down and me "are you ticklish?" He asked, I looked at him with an odd expression, "if I answer yes you'll tickle me, if I answer no, then you'll still tickle me." He chuckles "you found me out" he said starting to tickle me, I laughed loudly, I was very ticklish, I don't really like admitting it though because then people tickle me, but I didn't mind if Donavan did it. He continued until he was sitting over me, I was laying on the couch and he was above me, once I noticed what position we were in I blushed, and Donavan noticed it.

And he lifted one of his eyebrows, smiling. "Sorry" he said sheepishly, he started to get up but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. It was slow at first, then grew more intense, I grabbed his hair, and he had me pinned to the couch. Eventually I could feel his tongue pressing against my lips, I parted my lips as an invitation, and I could feel his tongue enter and explore my mouth, the room started heating up. After a few seconds his hand slid down my side to the edge of my shirt, pulling it up his warm hand connecting with my skin. He stopped for a second, looking down at me, "do you want to do this?" He asked I looked up into those green eyes, they were everything to me. I nodded, he smiled.

we headed upstairs were he threw me onto the bed and took off his shirt, I blushed, he was in shape, I suddenly got self conscious, I wasn't in bad shape to be honest, but I was self conscious, and I didn't know if I wanted him to see me, But I didn't want to chicken out, I was ready for what we were about to do. He climbed onto the bed and was looking down at me, I was blushing, he moved his hands down my sides to the edge of my shirt again, then in one motion he took it off me, I blushed worse. He smiled tracing the lines on my chest and stomach, before going down to the edge of my pants, he looked down and focused solely on unbuttoning them and pulling them down. My blush just got deeper and deeper, until you couldn't tell what my actual skin tone was.

     Once he hand my pants off he unbuttoned his own and took them off, he looked down at me again, "is this your first time? I mean it would be weird if it wasn't" he asked, I wondered if this was his "it is." I replied "is... It yours?" I asked nervously. He nodded easing my fears a bit, he put my face in his hands and started kissing me again, a bit more forceful then the first time, I enjoyed this. I put one of my hands in his hair and the other across his back, he took off the last bit of clothing I had on. We were close, closer then I ever thought we would be. He explored every inch of my body, I loved every second of it, every touch, every noise no matter how awkward. after a while we stopped, breathing hard sweating, he laid next to me, he was warm. I didn't want to move, but I needed to clean up, so went to the bathroom and sat down in the shower. I sighed closing my eyes, I just let the water run over me, getting my hair wet.

     I came back into the room, Donavan still laying on the bed, but the sheets were changed. I smiled and went to get my pajamas on. I climbed into bed with him and just laid there, eventually I fell asleep, I knew because I was dreaming before being shaken lightly awake. I open my eyes, Donavan looking at me, I looked back at him. "Morning sunshine" he said cheerfully, "Morning" I said back, he chuckled, we just laid there enjoying the sun and the presence of each other. Eventually Donavan asked if I wanted to go on a walk, we walked around on the beach, messed around in the water, just hung out.

(Yep, that was one hell of a night, I felt closer to Donavan then ever before, I love him so much.)