Chapter 1

Lauren was comfortably laying on her bed,listening to her favourite singer's songs when she was suddenly interrupted due to the arrival of a new text.

She sighed and took her earphones out her ears, thinking of knowing already who sent her the text.She thought it would probably be her little sister,Taylor, who for a few weeks in this part continued to send her messages just because she had found a boyfriend and felt the need to let her know everything. But as much as Lauren loved her, this thing was beginning to bother her.

She took her phone in her hands and unlocking the screen,she went into the message section to read what just arrived.She was surprised to find "unknown" instead of "tay💞". So with a bit of curiosity and fear she opened the message and read it.

Unknown:"let's play a game"

This was what was written.

Lauren sat straight on the bed and reflected on the possibilities of why that message was sent to her

1-It could be someone who accidentally sent the message to her. 2-Someone who wanted to make fun of her. Or 3, there really was someone who texted her on purpose and knew they sent the message to the right person. In this case lauren.

So after evaluating the options she decided for the simplest answer

Lauren:"Who are you?"

The answer came shortly after so she immediately opened it, without wasting time.

Unknown:"It doesn't matter now. So are you in?"

This person seemed to have no problem telling things. She wanted to have an answer. Immediately.Lauren did not know what to answer. What if that unknown person was a psychopath, a criminal, a pedophile, in short any person with bad intentions?"No,it can't be. I don't always have to think about the worst." She said to herself

Anyways, what could happen to her?

Lauren:"Mh okay... what is it about?"

Unknown: "The 30 Question's Game"

"The 30 questions' Game? Are you kidding me? What kind of person plays that game?"Lauren thought.

Lauren:"the where i ask you 30 questions and you do the same?(ps.i thought there were 20 questions)

Unknown:"this time i'm going to change the rules.You're going to have the right to ask me 30 questions. One each day. I'll have the possibility to ask you only one question, and i'll be the one to decide when"

"Well, that's not bad" Lauren once again thought

One question per day for a month. She could have asked him pr her anything and they'll answer it. Lauren only wondered what his/her only question would be.

Lauren:"I think it's cool. i'm in!"

Unknown:"May the game begin...."

-

A/N: Please vote and comment to show some love