Chapter 23

"Goodmorning"Lauren greeted her friend who was already awake.

"Goodmorning"She smiled.

"Did you sleep well?"Lauren asked.

"Yep.This bed is so comfortable.If it was up to me i would never get up"She laughed.

"I so feel you"She laughed."Well, what do you think about getting up and go ang eat breakfast?"Lauren asked

"Umh umh"She nodded.

Both girls go up and went to the bathroom taking times and after they were ready they went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning"They harmonized.

"Goodmorning girls"Lauren's parents said.

"Did you sleep well?"Mike asked.

"Yeah"They laughed.

"Pancakes?"Clara asked.

"Yesss"They exclaimes like some five year olds.

"Here you go girls"Clara smiled handing both girls plates full of pancakes.

"Thank you mom"Lauren thanked her mom.

"What do are your plans for today?"Mike asked.

"I wanted to go to the beach.Are you coming?"Lauren asked turning to Normani.

"Yeah"She said

"Perfect,so you're staying here?I could borrow you one of my swimming suits."She asked.

"Umh okay."she nodded "just tell me tell my mom about it"Normani said taking her phone.

"Yeah, sure"She smiled.

-

"Let's go there, so that we can be closer to the beach and also that super hot lifeguard"Normani said nudging Lauren's elbow.

"You're crazy.That guy will never go out with you"She laughed.

"Oh thank you"Normani said offended.

"Oh come, Look at him. He's not interested in anyone"Lauren said.

"Trust me.Maybe as soon as he sees us he'll get hormones"Normani laughed.

"I think, i'll go in the water"Lauren said looking at her friend as if she was crazy.

"Oh come on! Don't leave me alone!"She complained.

"I'm doing it because you're weird"Lauren shouted.

"It could be, but you love me!"She shouted back

"Just because you're my best friend"Lauren smiled when Normani entered in the water.

-

"Do you want to text Karla?"Normani asked.

"Yeah, sure"Lauren said taking her phone in her hands.

Lauren:"Hey"

As she waited for a reply she quickly drank some water.

Karla:"Hey"

Lauren:"i really want to know how you're feeling and also what you're doing, but if i do i'll have to waste my one and only question.But I know you'll answer them because you're a nice and kind person."

Karla:"I'll answer them because i'm indeed a nice and kind person ;) I'm good and at the moment i'm with my friend watching my other friends play a football match"

Lauren:"Friends.... If you only said who those friends are my life would be a bit easier..."

Karla:"Anyways, i know you're a kind and nice person too so i know you'll kindly tell me how you're feeling and also what you're doing"