Chapter 21

It was finally Friday.Lauren seriously couldn't wait for the week-end so that she could hang out with her friends and to obviously sleep more but now she only had one day to go and then she would be able to relax.

It was 7:10 and she was getting ready for school.She decided to wear some ripped jeans,a shirt and some converse,she then put her hair in a ponytail and applied some make up on her face,which consisted in only mascara and eyeliner.Now she had to eat breakfast.

She went downstairs and walked in the kitchen where she greeted her parents.She sat down on her chair for her mom to give her, her plate.Strangely today she didn't have a plate full of pancakes but she only had some bread with jam and butter with a glass of orange juice.But she didn't complain, she still liked it.

Lauren didn't take a lot of time eating her breakfast since she was always quite hungry.The weird thing was that she always ate junk food and things like that but she never really got fat,so that meant that she could always eat whatever she wanted and not worry about it.

After she brushed her teeth she took her bag and said goodbye to her parents by giving them a kiss.When she walked out of her house she saw Camila's car.

She smiled and got in the car,kissing Camila on the cheek.

"Goodmorning Lauren"She smiled.

"This girls has always a smile on her face"Lauren thought.Anyways,what was the bad thing about always being in a good mood?

Loud music was playing in the car and both girls sang each song that came up on the radio.

When they arrived at school they still kept on singing song that were stuck in their heads.Lauren couldn't help but think that today was going to be an amazing day.

As they walked through the school's corridors Camila saw her friend on the other side of the corridor.She smiled when she saw him running towards her.

"Richard!!"She hugged him "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too Mila"He said.

"Hey,But who is this beautiful girl?"He asked.

"She's Lauren.She's our friend"Camila introduced Lauren to Richard.

"Nice to meet you"She said offering her hand.

"My pleasure.I'm Richard"He said shaking Lauren's hand.

"He's that friend i was talking about at the start of the week"Camila explained.

"Weren't you supposed to come two days ago?"Camila asked.

"You're right. I was"He laughed."Unfortunately, they told me the wrong date, they told me i would come on Tuesday instead of coming yesterday morning"He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh well,the good thing is that you're here with us now!"Dinah said entering the conversation.

"You're right,Dinah"He gave her a high five.

"The GOM are finally back!"Justin shouted.

"Yayyyy"Everyone shouted.

"GOM?"Lauren asked.

"Who are they?"Normani continued.

"Us"Ally said pointing at the group.

"Why are you called like that?"Lauren aske.

"Because before when Richard wasn't famous and didn't change his name to "Machine gun kelly", we used to make really stupid and funny videos on YouTube.GOM stands for 'Guys Of Metropoly'"Brad explained putting a hand over Richard's shoulder.