Chapter 18

Lauren was waiting for a reply from Karla.

She fixed everything with Normani and just stopped talking to her sister Tayor because she had an upcoming test and she absolutely had to study.Lauren was impatient.She kept on sighing and huffing and after some time she started to smile.

She was thinking about that day in class when Camila came up to her and asked her if she was nervous or not.

Now Lauren was more calm.Camila always knew how to make her smile.She was really a golden girl.She absolutely had to keep and not let her go.

Her phone started to vibrate.

She just received a new message.

She immediately took her phone and her heart skipped a beat.It was Karla.

She opened the message.

Karla:"Hey Lauren :) How are you?Did anything happen?"

How could she ask that?Lauren was exploding and Karla was totally calm

"Of course..."Lauren thought"She can't know that i'm exploding..."

She breathed in and typed a new text

Lauren:"Are you Camila?Tell me the truth!"

She went straight to the point.

Karla"No"

Lauren:"I don't believe you"

Karla:"I'm telling you the truth"

Lauren:"You're lying"

Karla:"As i told earlier....I'm not!"

Lauren:"Are you in Camila's group of friends?"

Karla:"Yes"

Lauren:"Okay,you'll see tomorrow"

Karla:"I don't know what you're talking about but that fact is amusing me a lot :)"

Lauren:"Go and fuck yourself!"

Lauren was so pissed off that she threw her phone to the opposite side of her room,she didn't care if she broke her phone or not.

-

It was morning again.

Last night Lauren went to bed without eating even though she was feeling really hungry.

The weather wasn't one of the best either.It wasn't raining but there wasn't the sun either.There were grey clouds and there was a really strong wind.

Lauren today prepared herself.She didn't want the same thing that happened yesterday to happen again today,She wore a sweatshirt,some black jeans and her black dr.Martens.She then put her umbrellla in her bag.

She went downstairs and walked out of her house without greeting anyone or eating breakfast.She had more important things to do.

A car was in front of Lauren's house. It was Camila's.

"What are you doing here?"She asked.

"i'm taking you to school.Don't you remember what i said yesterday?"She asked smiling.

"You told me you'd walk"

"Yeah.But i don't want what happened yesterday to happen again.Well,did you the weather?I had to ask Shawn if he could give me a ride and if i only knew where you were,you would have been able to come with us"

Lauren shrugged.

"So are you coming with me?"She asked.

"I prefer walking..."She said starting to walk.