Chapter 4

It was finally Saturday and that meant that Lauren could have the chance to sleep more knowing that she didn't have to go to school.

She woke up at 10:00 am and after she ate breakfast, watched tv, ate lunch with her parents, she was now texting her sister Taylor.

Taylor lived in London, while Lauren lived in Los Angeles. The two sisters rarely seen eachother, but they texted all the times. They always had a really strong relationship since they were younger. Taylor moved from LA because of she was studying there but now she lives there because of work.

Lauren was the typical good looking girl, with black hair, a good body, beautiful green eyes and also a really clever person.

Taylor was also like Lauren. She was beautiful and clever, but she had brown hair and brown eyes. She loved spending her free time listening to music, studying, watching films and drinking hot chocolate. She was the typical English person that wanted to enjoy her life in London.

They were quite the opposite. But in loads of stuff they always agreed.

Lauren was replying to her sister's message when someone else's text popped up. It wasn't Taylor's nor her mom's, it was the unknown girl's.

Unknown: "I get bored without you :("

Lauren:"I'm sorry I didn't text you today...  but I got a question for you"

Unknown :"I'm listening"

Lauren:"Did we ever meet or talk?"

Unknown :"I'll only answer to the first question. Unfortunately, you'll have to work the second one out yourself"

Lauren:"Oh yeah right.... only one questions..."

Unknown:"We only said 'hey' a couple times"

Lauren:"So that means that I've already seen you and that also means that we already met!Thank God!I thought you were a psychopath.At least if I talked to you then that means there's nothing bad about you ;)"

Unknown:"See, you answered that question yourself"

Lauren:"Funny the girl..."

Unknown:"Obviously ;)"

Lauren smiled satisfied. She just got a brilliant idea.

Lauren:"I wonder what you're doing... I bet you're at home and you're bored :D"

Unknown:"You got the first part right but not the second one. I'm at home but i'm not bored. There's you at entertaining me ;)"

Lauren:"You're so sweet💕"

Unknown:"That is only a part of me;)"

Lauren:"I think I found a solution :) :)"

Unknown:"I'm curious to know what that about. Go on, tell me :)"

Lauren:"Well... you told me that in this game i'm allowed to only ask one question per day, but you never specified that my question can't be an indirect question. One minute ago, you answered an indirect question without knowing."

Lauren knew she got her right there.

Unknown:"You're a smart girl. I admit I'm surprised, I never thought you'd be able to come up with something like this.But you're right, I never specified the type of question which that means I can also do indirect questions." 

Lauren:"Touche"

Unknown:"So... I bet you're now making a mental list of indirect questions you're going to ask me ;)"

Lauren"Perceptive the girl...Yes, it's exactly like that, my dear;)"

Indeed it was true.Now that Lauen found out about this  new little trick, she could have a "normal" conversation with the unknown girl"

Unknown:"If you're making fun of me, I can already tell that it's working"

Lauren:"No, sorry. It wasn't my intention :)"

Unknown:"Yeah.. sure"

Lauren:"Alright, I'll stop... I'll now start to tell you my indirect questions ;)"

Unknown:"I'm already scared at the thought of it"

Lauren:"Nah, don't be. There's nothing to be scared of :)"

Unknown:"If you say so..."

Lauren:"So... Your favourite colour is pink. You love dancing. You were born on the 27/7/1997. We have all lessons in common. You have blonde hair and blue eyes."

Unknown:"Just know that i won't answer all those indirect questions. It would be too easy for you. I can only answer at the first and second question :)"

Lauren:"Oh Damn it!! i thought you fell for that.."

Unknown:"I feel sorry for you. Anyways... My favourite colour is yellow even tho i don't really wear it, i don't really hate dance but I don't love it either, let's just say that i'm not really good at it"

Lauren:"Oh okay... But just know that you'll have to answer those indirect question one day!One each day!

Unknown:"Whatever,Lauren Michelle ;)"

Lauren:"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY SECOND NAME??"

The unknown girl always knew how to surprise Lauren and also how to simply change the subject.

Unknown:"Ops..."

Lauren:"Ops your mom! You're starting to creep me out... You know way too much about me... And i know nothing... This is not fair!"

Lauren was starting to get tired at the fact that the unknown girl was always one step ahead of her.How did she know all these things about her?

Unknown:"It's part of the game ;)"

Lauren:"Whatever"

Lauren was already annoyed. She couldn't wait for tomorrow so she could ask another question and clarify some doubts.

-