Chapter 14

It was now evening and the whole group was sitting in a circle around a bonfire.

Shawn,Dinah and Normani thought about the wood and Brad and Reece thought about getting food,when they came back they had bags full of food such as chips,sausages, coca cola and more other things.

Everyone already finished eating and they were now making small talk with each other,some people like Shawn,Camila,Lauren and Normani started to sing the first song they had in mind.

Lauren sat in angle all by herself to text Karla,who kept on telling her to go back with her friends.But Lauren wanted to talk to Karla at any costs.

Karla:"You should really go back to your friends.They might think you're lost ;)"

Lauren:"Nah,i'm not that distant from them,I'm just sitting a few feet from the bonfire.And i don't see why they should be worried.Most of them are talking about about school and stuff like that and my friend is talking to Dinah and Shawn.

Karla:"Someone is jealous here..."

Lauren:"Absolutely not!I'm happy for her"

Karla:"If you say so... Tell me about Camila.I can tell that you like her"

Lauren:"WHAT?!What are you talking about?!"

Karla:"Okay,Chill.It was just an assumption"

Lauren:"Anyways,She's really sweet,dorky and cute.She's a golden girl.I adore her!She's always there when i need her and she always makes me happy..."

Karla:"That's what i was saying... you like her!"

Lauren:"NO!"

Karla:"You're in love"

Lauren:"Stop it!"

Karla:"I'm right,you like her"

Lauren:"That's not true... I don't even know her.I've only started to speak to her last week."

Karla:"Oh well... Im still waiting your question"

Lauren:"You won't have to wait a lot"

Karla:"I'm happy for that"

Lauren:"Okay... Soooo... do you have any brothers or sisters?

Karla:"I have a younger sister"

Lauren:"Interesting.... what's her name?"

Karla:"Lauren..."

Lauren:"Yeah?"

Karla:"One question"

Lauren:"Oh yeah,right. I'll guess then and you'll have to only say yes or no."

Karla:"Okay... you won't guess it anyways!"

Lauren:"Lucy"

Karla:"No"

Lauren"Laura"

Karla:"No"

Lauren:"Samantha"

Karla:"No"

Lauren:"Tracy"

Karla:"Nope"

Lauren:"Meghan"

Karla:"No. You'll never guess it so it's better if you stop"

Lauren:"Oh come on!! Tell me! Is it Danielle?"

Karla:"I can't."

Lauren:"Pleeeaaassseeee😢"

Karla:"ugh okay... her name's Sofia"