Chapter 31

Karla:"You scared the crap out of me at lunch time! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

Lauren" Ops😂😂"

Karla:"It's not funny! You nearly found out who i was!!"

Lauren:" chill though ✋"

Karla:"😑"

Lauren:" come on,don't be sad. You should thank Dinah for not letting me find out"

Karla:"oh don't worry, that will be the first thing i'll do when i see her"

Lauren:"awww poor Karla... i bet you were sweating like you just ran a marathon😂"

Karla:"Yeah exactly. I was even worse than that!"

Lauren:"I think i'm gonna die😂😂😂"

Karla:"yeah keep on making fun of me and we'll see if you'll still laugh when i end the game 😏"

Lauren:"i'm not going to waste my one and only questions to ask you what you mean by that! I won't fall for that!"

Karla:"okay😜 anyways,i'm the one that chooses what day to end it because when i ask you my question,that will be the day the game will end"

Lauren:"These weren't the rules! 30 days you would have asked me your question on the 30th day!!"

Karla:" ops😅"

Lauren:"we're doing good... you're also crazy..."

Karla:" You should think about yourself, you ask people if they want to buy melons"

Lauren:"It was a joke😑😒 which also nearly exposed you👊"

Karla:"true... we're equal now"

Lauren:"yeah sure😒 okay, okay stop, i don't wanna argue, so now i'll ask you my really serious question"

Karla:"i hope it is"

Lauren:"Tell me what will happen on the last day"

Karla:"Everyone will die"

Lauren:"I was talking about the game, you idiot!😂"

Karla:"oh sorry😅😂"

Lauren:"😠"

Karla:"okay okay.Well i will ask you my question and you'll obviously have to answer it honestly. Then i dont know we'll take a walk ane maybe talk about everything that happenes this month, that will only happen if you won't run away"

Lauren:"i like that. I hope everything will follow your plans. I dont want to disappoint you"

Karla:" i dont think you will and if you do then oh well..."

Lauren:" but you would have wasted all your time on me"

Karla:" it doesn't matter. If it's about you then it's never wasted time 💕"

Lauren:" Now tell me where i can find someone like you"

Karla:"mh i don't know😂"

Lauren:" i adore you. You're unique"

Karla:"Thank you for existing"

Lauren:"Thank YOU. Goodnight Karla"

Karla:"Night Lauren✨"

-

"What if i don't want to?"Lauren said looking at her friend.

"I would take you with all my strength"She said taking her arm and leading her in the changing room"