Chapter 33

Lauren:"Oi baboon, i'm going to take a shower and then  i'll text you later. In the meanwhile i'll think about a question"

Karla:"Alright lil monkey"

Lauren laughed reading the name Karla called her and after she inhaled a couple times she went to the bathroom and  took a shower.

She got out twenty minutes later and after she finished drying she put on some clean underwear and wore her pajamas. She took hold of her hairdryer and started to dry her hair. After she was happy with hàr hair she turned it off  and put her hair in a messy bun.

Before she went to sleep and getting a long ass lecture from her friend she took her phone from the nightstand and went on the messages section where she then clicked on Karla's name.

Lauren:"You're favoutite monkey is back"

Karla:"Yayyy😄i missed you so much :)"

Lauren:"But there have only been 30 minutes from the last text i sent you😂"

Karla:"Well, it's a lot for me"

Lauren:"Yeah yeah... i have a really interesting question to ask you"

Karla:"I'm listening"

Lauren:"What would you have done if i denied playing this game with you?"

Karla:"I think i would have searched for another way to talk to you"

Lauren:"Why don't you just talk to me directly? What are you scared of? Oh wait let me guess... you can't answer it..."

Karla:"Aye you guessed it!"

Lauren:"Well, that means that i'll have to text you till midnight. You won't run away this time."

Karla:"Alright :) i don't have anything to do and i love talking to you♡"

Lauren:"Perfect then, prepare yourself because i'll say so many dumb things you won't even imagine 😂"

Karla:"I'm ready😂"

Lauren:"Let's begin then 😂"

-

It was nearly midnight and the two girls were still texting and noone thought of stopping. Lauren wanted to ask that question and nothing was going to stop her.

Karla:"Please stop it,it's not funny"

Lauren:"It actually is. Falling off the bed just because there was a spider on the cover is really funny and disgusting at the same time"

Karla:"Spiders are disgusting"

Lauren:"Yeah true.i hate them so much and plus they are horrifying and totally not useful"

Karla:"I don't know why they exist"

Lauren:"To ruin our existance"

Karla:"True"

Lauren:"Well well well my dear Karla.n It's now 10 past midnight and i can now ask you my question.So, answer it. Why didn't you just come up to me and talked to me in person? And tell what you're scared of"

Karla:"You're so stubborn..."

Lauren:"Don't change the subject"

She was determined to have an answer.

Karla:"I was scared of what you could have said to me. Maybe i'm not even your type and maybe you don't find me funny or nice. And nearly a month ago i never really spoke to you and you never did it either. I thought you'd just laugh at me right in the face"