Chapter 9

Lauren sat down and took her phone in her hands.

Lauren:"I forgive you and i don't care anymore who you are"

She sent the text and waited patiently for a reply.

Unknown:"This is too much.I don't deserve you.You're going through a lot right now and it's all my fault.All of this confirms all my ideas about you. You're perfect.Thanks for existing"

Lauren:"I'm really happy you texted me"

Unknown:"I love you so much Lauren,you seriously don't understand"

Lauren:"I love you too Karla"

Lauren:"Okay,so now that we made up, i can ask you my question :)"

Unknown:"Alright.Deep down you deserve it . I'm going to answer every question you ask."

Lauren read the message and thought about what she could ask Karla.She firstly wanted to ask a question about the game but she decided to not do it.

Lauren:"How are you?(You need to be honest)"

Lauren really cared about how Karla was feeling.After the argument they had all she wanted to know was if Karla was alright or not.

Unknown:"I don't think that's a good question. You could ask something else, i don't think how i feel would interest you.I'm sure you have loads other questions in your head"

Lauren:"What's more important that to know how you feel? I love you and i want to know how you feel"

Unknown:"Well,in this case... i'm good, thanks :)After what you just wrote i'm feeling better"

Lauren:"I'm happy to hear that. I hope you're not saying that out of compassion or to make me calm and to be quiet but I trust you.I really don't want you to feel sad after what happened yesterday.You know, i was really hurt when i was reading those messages.I didn't know what i did wrong.I swear when i fell asleep i still had tears rolling down my cheek and i also didn't eat anything that night.It was terrible"

Unknown:"I'm really sorry. It wasn't your fault. It was just me,but don't worry, everything is alright now. I found a solution;)"

Lauren:"Umh... okay?, i don't know what you're talking about but it's fine,i'm glad you found a solution;)"

Unknown:"If i told you what it is about you would probably start to slap me"

Lauren:"Nah, i'm not that evil. I actually don't want to know what it is about because i'm going to find it out anyways, sooner or later, i will ;)"

Unknown:"If you say so..."

Lauren:"Obviously ;)"

They spent the rest of the afternoon texting eachother, they also kept on asking questions, they were obviously indirect questions and when one of the girls was tired they said goodnight.

-

The next morning Lauren woke up at 7:00 as usual and got ready to go to school.She decided to wear some black jeans, a "the 1975" t shirt and some black dr martens.

She did her make up and straightened her hair, after that she took her bag and began walking downstairs to eat breakfast with her parents.

At 7:48 She was already in school and she was taking some books out of her locker.She thought about her best friend Normani and how much she wanted her to come back.

"Goodmorning!"Someone shouted from behind.

"Oh hey,How comes you're so happy?"Lauren asked Camila, who had a smile on her face.