Chapter 13

It was finally saturday morning and Lauren just woke up after she slept without anyone or anything disturbing her.

She was really relaxed.She was feeling energetic too.

She got rid of the blanket that was on top of her and checked her phone that was on top of the nightstand and checked the time.It was 10:15.She didn't really care.

She got up and walked to the bathroom for her usual morning routine.She then walked back in her room and stretched with sigh.Now she only had to get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

She decided to wear some shorts and a oversized t-shirt.It  was the right outfit for staying at home the whole day.

As she was walking down the stairs she put her hair in a messy bun.Her only goal now was to eat breakfast.

She went in the kitchen and saw her parents already eating breakfast.

"Buenos Dìas Familia"She greeted her parents by hugging them.

"Goodmorning Lauren"Both of the greeted,giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you like to eat Pancakes?"Clara asked.

"I would be infinitely grateful to you"Lauren smiled.

Her mom nodded with a smile and went back to the kitchen.In the meanwhile Mike,Lauren's dad,was in the garden.

Even though he was a man that worked in the office, like every other man in the world, he also had his hobbies.He loved to go fishing with his colleagues, he also liked to make things,He loved to fix things and to take care of the garden.

Lauren's mom was a person that liked to stay at home,She was that type of woman that liked to clean the house,to cook everything,do the laundry and loads other things.She worked in the same building as Lauren's dad but she worked as a secretary.That's how her parents met.In the same building every single day.

Lauren was carefully observing her mom.She was an inspiration for Lauren.She loved every single detail about her.The fact that she had a lot of patience, the fact she always knew what to do,the fact that she always had a smile plastered on her face even though she was ill.Well,she wanted to be like her mother when she'll be older.Lauren was only 18 years old and she still had a lot of time to be an independent woman like her mom.

Without Lauren knowing, Clara already finished making pancakes and she was now putting them on Lauren's plate.

Lauren thanked her and started to eat her tasty pancakes.She ate them in less than five minutes and had to ask for more because they were too nice and she also was still hungry.Lauren loved her mom's cuisine.She always made amazing food.

As soon as she finished eating breakfast she jumped on the couch and watched tv.She had nothing to worry about.She was completely free and without any disturbing thoughts.She was only waiting for her best friend,Normani,so that she could go out and meet with her other friends.

-

Lauren was in her room,looking for clothes she'll have to wear later on.

She chose to wear some jeans' shorts and flannel shirt on top of a t-shirt.She left her hair in her natural waves and decided to only wear some eyeliner and lipstick.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

She took her phone and went downstairs.

"Oh my God!"She heard someone shout.

She looked up and found Camila staring at her.She blushed instinctively and smiled embarrassed.

"Hey Camila"She greeted.