Chapter 20

"So you and miss sympathy texted each other last night isn't it?"Camila asked while she was walking Lauren to her locker.

"Yeah,we talked till really late"She smiled proudly.

"Uhhh i expect a really interesting since neither of you could make questions"Camila laughed leaning against the locker next to Lauren's.

"There are indirect questions"Lauren said.

"Exacltly,I don't understand this.She could simpy say yes or no"Camila said.

"What do you mean?"The green eyed girl said opening her locker.

"For example, you could make an assumption which is wrong and she could simply say yes or no, instead of giving you explanations "Camila tried to explain.

"But she doesn't because she's a really nice person"Lauren said sticking out her tongue.

"Yeah sure"Camila said shaking her head.

"You really don't like her, uh?"Lauren asked closing her locker.

"She just tries to be a genius when she really isn't"She shrugged.

As she said that the bell rang which meant that first period just started.When they heard it both girls started to go towards their class, where they found their friends.

-

As always lunch time was the period where the whole group could calmly talk without any teacher telling them they can't

"Do you guys have anything to do this afternoon?"Ashlee asked.

"No why?"Austin asked.

"Would you like to go and have a milshake and maybe just have a walk?"She asked.

"Yeah, that's a good idea"Justin said.

"Emh Lauren"Her friend tried to get Lauren's attention.

"Yeah?Tell me Normani"Lauren said.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go shopping after school"She asked.

"Oh.Of course i'll come! I think everyone can survive without us for an afteroon,isn't it?"She smiled.

"Can't we just come with you?"Shawn asked

"You can go if you want"Brad said.

"I hate shopping.You just waste your time without a reason.I just take the first thing i like"Reece said.

"Same"Brad high fived him.

"I like shopping"Justin said.

"So what do you want to do?"Dinah asked.

"We're all going to the shopping centre,everyone can go whereevre they want to go and at a certain time we'll all going to meet up,we're going to buy a milkshake and then we'll go home" Lauren said hoping everyone would accept.

"I'm in"Camila said.

"Same!"Justin said.

"Pefect,now we should get to class"Lauren smiled staning up.

-

She just finished showering and she was now drying her hair when her phone beeped signaling she just receieved a text.

Camila:"I'll come to your house and pick you up.I'll be there in thirty minutes :)"

Lauren had only thirty minutes to get ready

She quickly typed a reply.

Lauren:"Alright.Thank youu ♥"

She then walked in the bathroom to brush her hair.