Chapter 15

"Lauren"Clara said,knocking on Lauren's door.

"Come in"Lauren said.

Lauren was sitting on her bed trying to do her homeworks.

Clara walked in the room and said "Laur, your dad and i are going to visit grandma,do you want to come?"

Lauren thought for a moment.The last time she went to visit her grandma was literally ages ago.Even though her grandma was in her seventies and could only clean the house and have short walks.

"Okay,Mom.Just leave me some time to get changed and i'll come downstairs"She said closing her maths' book.

Her mom nodded and closed her daughter's room.

Lauren then walked to her closet and got out some shorts and a t-shirt.She also got some socks and her favourite vans' shoes.She put her hair in a ponytail and put some make up on.

After she was satisfied with the way she looked,she picked up her phone from her bed and quickly went downstairs,walking in the kitchen,where her parents were.All of them then decided to get in the car and go to Lauren's grandma.

After twenty minutes,Lauren's parents and her finally arrived at their destination.Then all of them got out the car.Lauren was the first person to arrive in front of the door and ring the bell because she literally ran from the vehicle to her grandma's house.

When the door opened,Lauren's grandma greeted everyone with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey,grandma"Lauren said smiling.

"Hey sweetie!"She greeted"I'm so happy you came to visit me"She smiled.

"Oh Clara,Mike come in"She said,motioning Lauren's parents to get in.

Lauren looked around the house and everything looked the same it was months ago.Unluckily school was taking most of Lauren's time which that meant she never had the time to go and visit her grandma.

The house was classic,with wooden furniture and with a perfume,Lauren absolutely loved. Inhaled deeply the sent and looked around the house one more time.

After that,she went in the living room and sat down on a couch.She then took some cookies her grandma made and ate them.

"Dear,would you like some tea?"She asked.

"Sure"Lauren said.

"Here you go"Her grandma said,handing Lauren a cup of tea.

"You're so beautiful and grown"She said looking at Lauren.

"Thank you"Lauren said taking small sips of her tea.

"But tell me dear,Do you have a boyfriend?Because I think you should have guys queuing for you"her grandma said.

"Mom..."Clara said.

"What?It was just a question"She said

"Mom,it's okay"Lauren said smiling at her mom "And no,I don't have a boyfriend and I don't think anyone is actually interested in me"Lauren said.

Well, in reality,Camila and her kissed for the first time and she knew Karla from ten days,but she didn't find a point in telling everything to her family.She wanted to have secrets too.

"Oh okay"her grandma said still in thought.

In the meanwhile,Lauren's phone beeped which got evryone attention.The most embarrassing thing was that her grandma was trying to look at her phone by moving closer to Lauren.

Lauren blushed and his her phone trying to not show her grandma anything."it's Normani.My best friend"She lied.

"Emh... Are you sure?"She asked.

"Yeah grandma"Lauren said.

"Listen mom,what do you think about going in your garden to look at all your flowers?"Clara said.

"Oh yes.Let's go!"Clara's mom said,standing up and walking towards the garden.

And then both Lauren's parents and her grandma went outside.

Lauren mouthed a "Thank you" to her mom,who only smiled at her.
She then sighed and closed her eyes.

She then took out her phone and unlocked the screen.
She opened the messages section and read the new text that she received.

Karla:"Hey :)"

Lauren:"Heyy"

Karla:"I miss you"

Lauren:"I miss you too"

Karla:"fortunately,we have school tomorrow,so that I can see your beautiful face ;)"

Lauren:"I wish i could say the same..."

Karla:"You're soon going to find out who i am."

Lauren:"Well, at least that.i want to get to the last day and find out who you truly are"

Karla:"You need to be patient"

Lauren:"More patient than this?I should already get an Oscar from how patient i am"

Karla:"I'll make sure you'll get one ;)"

Lauren:"I appreciate that ;)"

Karla:"Another of my qualities ;)"

Lauren:"Before i go and my grandma takes my phone,I'll ask you my question"

Karla:"Okay haha"

Lauren:"do you do any sports?"

Karla:"Yeah,I like to play football"

Lauren:"That's so cool,there might be a possibility of you being in the school's football team... And maybe I even went to see you play a match last year..."

Karla:"You're right,last year i was playing in the school's football team but I'm not sure if you came to see one of the matches"

Lauren:"I'll find that out when you'll tell me who you are"

Karla:"Yeah"

Lauren:"I think I need to leave you. My grandma might come in any minutes"

Karla:"Oh okay,have a nice day ;)"

Lauren:"You too :)"

As soon as Lauren locked her phone her parents and her grandma walked back in the living room.

"So.. did you like my flowers?"Lauren's grandma asked Mike.

"Yeah...They were intersting"Mike laughed.

Lauren laughed too,seeing her dad's expression.

Even thought Mike loved nature and taking care of his garden,he couldn't keep up with the long explanations of the older woman.

-

Lauren was now in her room after eating dinner with her parents and grandma. Hwe grandma told them to stay for dinner because they had to taste the amazing lasagne she did.

She put all the books she needed in her bag and turned back to do her maths homework. She also studied a bit because she had a test the next day.

It was now 00.32 and Lauren just finished studying. She switched the lights off and walked to her bed. She lied on her bed and quickly fell asleep.

-