Looking for Someone

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
cutelilunicorn
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
sheerbrianmayattack
ThatLeavesNoTrace
________________________________________________________
It doesn't take very long before everyone hears the sound of the rustling. However, the source still refuses to show itself. I hope it isn't a bear, if it is I'm definitely going to get eaten...

"Well, what the hell is it?!" Judy screams. She takes out a lamp (why did she bring one one the boat, though?) and starts looking very closely at the bushes and shrubbery. The rustling comes very close, until finally it pops right out.

"Robert, is that you?" Lily asks the man who just has his head sticking out from the bushes.
[Not Robert Plant, Robert Fripp.]

"Yes, it is me," he says

"Yes, it is me," he says. Dang, what the heck is Fripp doing out there?

"Robert, why won't you show us yourself?" I ask.

He takes a deep breath and says, "It's a requirement of Master Eno's that I'm not happy with."

Lily laughs, "What do you mean Master Eno?"

"Oh, Brian decided to start a clan with the expressed purpose of killing your new boyfriend. I was forced to join, because apparently 'without him I have no career'," the last part he says in a very amusing mocking tone. "Also, Robert Plant and Keith Moon decided to join 'for the hell of it,' as they put it."

Grace screams, "WHAT IS MY PLANT OF A HUSBAND DOING RUNNING OFF JOING SOME CLAN?!" Megan obviously is looking around her boat in search of Keith Moon but he clearly has, in fact, run off.

"For the hell of it," Robert sasses. "Anyways, I have work to do, so if you don't mind I'll be on my way."

Ian says, "You know, Robert, all of this talk of clans and such raises more questions then it answers. Are you really trying to murder Keith?"