Mental Door

Maybe I'll write a eulogy for my dear beloved next chapter... not now, though. Far too lazy for that.
_________________
We continue following the scary, strange man. I feel like following him is our only option right now, though. How is this even fair?

"Okay, dude, for starters, do you speak English?" Rick Wakeman asks.

"Um, ja!" he says. Rick eyes him suspiciously, and then he finally responds, "Yeah, I speak English," his voice is still tinged in the German accent, though, and then he sighs again, "My name is Schulze. Klaus Schulze."

[Klaus Schulze of solo and Tangerine Dream fame. He is a master of the synthesizer]

Tom smiles at the man, "Pleasure meeting you, Klaus," and then he reaches up and offers Klaus his hand

Tom smiles at the man, "Pleasure meeting you, Klaus," and then he reaches up and offers Klaus his hand. "I am Thomas Earl Petty, but you can just call me Tom."

"Um, hello there, Mr. Tom," Klaus says awkwardly.

"I think we should be friends, Klaus," Tom replies with an eager smile.

"Uh, sure," Klaus laughs, "Why not, we can be friends. Well, anyways, care to continue on our trail out of here?"

We all practically scream at Klaus, "YES! Get us the hell out of here!"

"Well, come on, then," Klaus says, "I'll show you guys out of here."

We all continue out in the forest, eagerly following Klaus. Perhaps we can trust him, now that he's not just some random nameless German guy, I mean, you can trust anyone once you know their name, right?

Wait, that doesn't seem right.

Anyways, as we walk along, Kay muses, "I'm so glad to see Tom being so bold to be so nice, I'm proud of you, darling!"

Tom nods back to Kay, takes a hit of some weed, walks side by side with Klaus, and then takes Kay by the hand so the three of them are all walking next to each other. Unfortunately, poor Tom keeps on getting slapped in the face with branches.

Finally, we see a stretch of road, and I squeak with joy. There is a loud call of happiness from everyone, it seems. Finally, after this long, long night, we are out of the woods. I run right up to Klaus and throw my arms around him. "I love you, Klaus!"

Klaus recoils a bit, and whines, "Get off of me, little man."

Sara storms right over to my aid, "How dare you be rude to my little baby!" She takes my hand and walks from Klaus, "Never speak to me or my boyfriend ever again!"

"I wasn't trying to be rude, though!" he defends, "I just appreciate my personal space, that's all."

Gina mutters, "We are all very protective of Jonny boy around here, so if you wouldn't mind, be careful how you speak to him."

Sara sasses in agreement, "YEAH, what Gina said!"

Judy inquires, "What if you aren't exactly protective of Jon Anderson, though?."