Three of a Perfect Pair

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
sheerbrianmayattack
BonoNirvanaBowie

Guys, I just realized something. If I were to make a playlist of all of the songs used as chapter titles for this book- you would get one hell of a prog rock playlist.
__________________________________________________
I stand back, wondering how the heck Keith Moon got up there on the ceiling.

You know what, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!

Keith shouts rather drunkenly, "Awright, you bleedin' bastards! I'm going to come down!" He heaves himself a couple of times against the ceiling, and then counts, "And a one, and a two, and a three..." and with that, releases himself from the ceiling and falls to the floor.

"I think that's a sign, everyone," Rick Wakeman says calmly, and then continues much louder, "A sign that this party just got started!" He takes out a bottle of beer, and slams the top of it against the wall, and then drinks from the broken bottle top.

"I thought the party already got started?" Keith Richards replies, "I mean, wherever I am, a party typically follows."

Mick Jagger sasses, "No, bitch. Wherever I go a party follows." Gina puts an arm around Mick's neck, and it appears that the two of them are off "having a talk" in the corner. That's actually kind of funny, come to think of it.

"I suppose you guys probably just thought the party died because of me," Robert Fripp whines.

"Oh, shut up, you mushroom!" Greg Lake snaps.

"Mushrooms are an ancient symbol of fertility! Therefore, I am proud to be a mushroom. I am practically emanating sexual-," and Robert gets interrupted by Ian:

"WELL THEN, LADS AND LASSES!" he shouts from a stool. (Funny, I suppose Bob has stools too.) "Can someone just start playing some music so we can all just have a pleasant time?"

"I can go back on the ceiling if you'd like," Moon offers.

"I can hit someone with a lamp if you'd like," Judy also offers.

However, before we can decide on what wild direction this party is going to take, a cold wind blows through into the cabin, followed by a man I'm pretty sure everyone was hoping was long gone. He says with a groan, "Would you take pity on a man who just started out on the wrong way? I promise I'll be good for the rest of the camp," Brian Eno walks in, trying to make himself look as sorry as possible.

I almost tell him "yes" immediately, but as soon as Brian walks in, I see Keith Emerson putting a tight, protective arm around Lily. Right... that's why we are avoiding Brian. "I don't think that's really my decision to make," I finally reply, "Or Ian's." Whew, I got myself out of that nasty situation...