Aisle of Plenty

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
sheerbrianmayattack
BonoNirvanaBowie
__________________________________________________
I wake up the following morning after a rather unrestful night of sleep. Despite Chris's kind watching over me all night long, I still feel terribly unsettled. Perhaps it was all of the loud sounds I heard all night...

I get out of my bed, and start to head into the kitchen, "By golly!" I scream, "There isn't any food in here, and we have no Sara to help us!" Where the heck is Sara? This is her job...

As I begin to panic and wonder where my inhaler is (I'm definitely going to need it...), Gina comes walking by me, and she asks, "Jonny, what's the problem?"

I stutter, "I-I don't have any b-breakfast!"

She pulls Mick right up next to her and says, "Oh, that's no problem! Mick and I will cook you something!"

I smile up at Gina, highly respecting her kind gesture, "Thank you, Gina. I would love some food from you and Mick!"

Then, just as I nearly invite her inside, Sara comes walking by, saying, "Wait, cooking for you is my job!"

Gina smiles and says sweetly, "Then, we can both help! Wouldn't that be nice, you can make your famous cinnamon rolls, and Mick, Jon, and I will make everything else."

I grin, "Ooo! I get to help... yes!" I escort everyone into the kitchen, and Gina goes off for a few minutes, coming back with various ingredients. Just as Gina comes back, I hear a strange creaking of the floor boards coming from the living room. I peek my head out, and sure enough Chris was still asleep on the couch, so who did the noise come from?!

I begin to walk into the living room, quietly stepping as to evade the intruder hearing me. Sara calls, "Jon! Jonny old boy, come back!" but to no avail! I must keep looking. She calls again, "I have cupcakes, Jon!" and I look back, almost tempted to run back to the kitchen for the cupcakes. But again, I choose to be brave and hunt down the intruder.

I finally peek around into my bedroom, and there is Lily and Keith, hiding in there like a couple of thieves. I pick up a random thimble that Ian had to defend myself, and then hop in there, squeaking, "Aha, ye scurvy dogs! I've got ye!" I then drop the thimble and collapse on the bed from laughter upon realizing I sounded like a pirate.

Keith laughs and says, "Um, we're just passing through, you know?"

"That doesn't answer why you're in my bedroom, though," I sass. Ooo, sassing is fun!

Lily sighs and responds, "That's for us to know and um, you to hopefully never find out," and the she begins to head out of the room, "Well, come on then, Keith," and he follows her.