Chapter 2.

'So April...' He began.

So,confession time. I don't think of Alfie in that way. Sure,I like him,hes hot. But,I really don't think I'd date him. So if that's what he is going to say,shit.

Might as well get it over with..

'Alfie,I don't thin-'

'I'm moving to America.' He cut in.

Woah. And here I was thinking about being with him. He can't leave. America? That's 9 hours away!

'That's..great Alf.' I spluttered,trying to keep the tears in.

'When do you go..' I asked.

'Well..Next week.' He said nervously.

I stared at him,begging for him to continue,telling me it was a joke,a sick prank,anything. I can't be without him for 6 weeks,how will I survive the rest of my life?

Being too busy arguing with myself,to realise Alfie spoke again. He stood infront of me,with the happiest look on his face. What did I miss?

'I'm sorry what?' I asked.

'I said,and your moving with me.' He said with a smile.

WHAT. Me,America,Alfie,forever. Saying it over and over in my head,made it very hard to come up with disadvantages.

I had no friends other than Alf,I already know we are moving to California, so there would be surfing all the time. Surf,best friend,no more horrible bitches in this school.

California it is.

'You need to start packing tonight,we leave on Saturday.' Alfie interrupted my thoughts.

'You said next week?'

'I lied.' He said with a wink.

The bell rang,signalling lunch was over. Alfie and I walked to the last lesson of the day,History. Fortunately we were in the same History,so we could continue talking about the new life in America.

****************

The week leading to Saturday dragged. I couldn't wait to get on the plane,say goodbye to all the people that cause me trouble.

Friday,after school,I saw Alfie waiting for me at my house.

'Hey boo,I came to help pack everything else!' He said.

I unlocked the door,and walked into my warm house. Luckily my Dad wasn't home. So I didn't have to say goodbye to him. I said I wanted to run away by 16,it looks like it'll be coming earlier than expected,and that was fine with me.

Alfie and I had packed every las bit of my stuff,and had it all in boxes. Whilst Alfie carried the boxes to his car.

My Mum was crying,and I'm very surprised I wasn't. She was the only parent I've had that loved me,and took care of me.

'Bye Mum,I love you.' I said. I felt the tears surfacing. I couldn't cry.

'Bye baby. I love you too.' She sobbed.

I hugged my Mum,turned around,and walked out of the door. If I didn't,I wouldn't go. But hey,california is waiting for me.

**********

Alfie and I was on Alfies family jet. Yes,a private jet. The pilot said we would land in California in 8 hours.

And I can't wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its a short chapter,Its like 11:30pm. I'm so tired. I hope your enjoying this book so far,I'm definetly enjoying writing it:)

Shout out to my best friend,reading this book;) She keeps nagging me to update;) Love you Sara;)