Chapter 4.

You know how I mentioned how much I hated waking up in a morning? Well its not so bad when you're in California. Its the first proper day here,I couldn't be more excited.

I hopped out of bed,and ran downstairs,not even bothering too get dressed.

Once I'd got downstairs,Alfie was sat at the table,sipping some coffee,and topless.

Not going to lie,Alfie topless was the best thing too see in a morning.

'Oi,Stop staring and go and get dressed. We are going too IHop for breakfast.' He said,smiling.

'Excuse me,I was not staring. Whats IHop?' I asked.

Alfie gasped,holding his chest in shock.

'Miss Summers,get upstairs right now.' He joked.

I ran upstairs,mentally sorting out my outfit for the day. My suitcase was still in the corner of my room,brimming with all of my clothes. I'd have to unpack my clothes first.

Slowly,I unpacked everything out of my suitcase,picking out what I wanted to wear in the process. I opted for a red vest,black shorts,red vans,and my black sunglasses. Colour co-ordinated,why not?

Grabbing a bobble,I put my long hair,in a tight ponytail. Also grabbing a few bobby pins,to keep everything in place.

After half an hour of doing my makeup,I took one last look in the mirror. My outfit looked okay,my hair looked okay,and my makeup looked okay. Great.

I ran downstairs again,seeing Alfie stood by the door.

'You look gorgeous.' He said.

'Thanks.' I smiled.

He opened the door,and we were both greeted with a huge gush of warm air. It felt great compared to the cold,London air.

'Would you like to walk there,since its a good day?' Alfie asked.

'How long is it?' I asked too.

'About 10 minutue walk.' He replied.

I nodded,and walked past the car,signalling we could walk. Alfie smiled at me,and grabbed my hand.

We walked too IHop,hands swaying together,and just chatting about everything. About what we would do here,where we would go too school. I'd not thought about school,but it was only for a year,so I didnt care.

We reached the doors of IHop,and Alfie held the door open for me like a gentleman. We were quickly seated,and Alfie picked up the menu.

After scanning the menu,I had ordered the 'New York Cheesecake' Pancakes,whilst Alfie ordered the 'Strawberry Bannana' Pancakes. We continued talking and laughing,it was honestly,perfect.

****************

Breakfast was amazing,and I'd asked Alfie if we could come back for Lunch. He,of course,said yes.

Half way through the meal,Alfie went outside,telling me he had to make a phone call. I had no idea,but not really thinking about it.

Alf put his hands over my eyes,as we had reached his destination. Once he took them off,I squealed with excitment. A surfboard shop.

'I had too leave during breakfast,too ask a special surfing teacher if he could help us. Suprise!' Alfie explained.

We had both picked out our surfboards. Mine was pink,black and white. Alfie's was Blue,black and white. We payed for them,and walked too the beach.

Once we had got too the beach,Alfie squinted,trying too spot the Surf teacher. I saw him straight away,and nugged Alfie. We both ran towards the man,and greeted him.

I'm not joking,he was hot. All surf teachers are though,right? He had wavy,black hair. Bright blue eyes,similar to my own. A very well sculpted body,with a tight vest on,showing his abs.

He smiled in my direction,showing his bright white teeth.

Alfie nugged me,bringing me out of my trance. The man had his hand out,for me to shake.

I shook his hand lightly.

'Hi,My names April.' I said quietly.

'My names Ben.' He replied.

Ben put his surf board on the sand,showing both me and Alfie how too stand on the board correctly,the dangers,and all that stuff. Truthfully,I wasn't listening.

After about an hour of 'Lesson',Alfie and I picked our boards up,and turned to go. Saying bye to Ben.

I was about too run after Alfie,when I felt an arm pull me back.

'Here.' I heard Bens deep voice say.

He handed me a crumpled up piece of paper,and let my arm go. I smiled up at Ben,and ran off to catch Alfie.

********************

Alfie and I went back to IHop,ordered Lunch,then went home.

I trailed off upstairs to my room,and flopped down onto my bed. The realisation came to me,I was on my bed,sand all over me,smelling like chlorine.

Quickly getting off my bed,I stripped my duvets sheets off,and dragged them downstairs to the washing machine.

I dragged my tired body back upstairs,jumped in the shower washing the sand out of my hair and off my body. Once I was fully clean,I grabbed a towel,and went back into my room.

Without realising,I was on my bed,fast asleep in seconds.

*Beep.*

*Beep.*

I awoken too the sound of my phone,signalling I had a Twitter notifaction. @_BamItsBen is now following you.

Ben? Who's Ben? Ben from surfing? Hot Ben? Oh gosh.

I clicked on the 'follow' button,obviously following him back. Who wouldn't?

Soon after,I had a DM. You can guess who it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading beautifuls:)

Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes,I'm doing it on a different device than normal. I will edit it later.