Chapter 6.

'Hey April..'

A red-haired, brown-eyed, skinny looking girl stood in front of me. My mind cast back too looking at Kaylee's profile picture. Was this her?

'Kaylee?' I asked.

'You remember me?' She asked,shocked.

'Urm,yeah. Only a little. It's been a while!' I said.

'Come in.'

Kaylee and I walked too my room,closing the front door behind us. Kaylee sat on my bed,while I sat on the chair in the corner.

'So..' I said.

This was so awkward. Truthfully,I missed Kaylee and I's friendship. But I don't think it's the same.

'Do you want to go to Starbucks? I crave a Hot Chocolate!' She said laughing.

'Haha,sure.'

**************

Kaylee and I had been in Starbucks for 2 hours. Laughing and talking non-stop. It really felt like we was best friends again. And now we both live here,lets hope we stay best friends.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,signalling I had a text.

*New message from Ben<3*

I smiled just looking at his name.

*Hey,I wanna see you! Where are you<3*

'Hey,do you want to meet..Ben?' I asked.

I didnt know if me and Ben was together or not,so I decided on just telling Kaylee I liked him.

*Starbucks with a friend,you can come too if you want?:)<3*

Within seconds my phone vibrated again.

*I'll be there in 2<3<3*

We patiently waited for Ben,getting even more bored. After another half an hour,he walked through the Starbucks doors.

'Sorry I'm late,major traffic.' He said with his head down.

Ben brought his head up,automatically meeting Kaylee's eyes. I ignored it,and kissed Ben.

'So Kaylee, tell me about yourself.' Ben said,staring at her.

Ben blanked me for an hour,only talking too Kaylee. Eventually,I'd had enough. So I told Kaylee I was tired,and she walked home with me,leaving Ben.

I didn't say goodbye to Ben,Kaylee did,while blushing at him.

Kaylee and I walked home,and she left once we got too my doorstep.

'I'll DM you later.' She said,hugging me goodbye.

 I opened the door, and stepped inside, just as my phone beeped signalling I had a text.

*1 new message, from Ben<3*

'Hey boo,why didn't you talk to me tonight? Is something wrong? I love you xxxxxxx' It read.

What an ass.

*******************

'April?'

'April?'

'APRIL!'

Suddenly I was woken by Alfie screaming in my face.

'Okay I'm up. What?' I said groggily.

'We haven't spent any time together since you got here, want to go for breakfast?' He said.

It was true, I hadn't seen Alf since we got too California. I'd been to busy with Ben and Kaylee.

'Sure, let me just get ready.' I said with a smile.

Alfie moved off of my bed, letting me get up. I padded to my wardrobe, and picked out my clothes for the day. A tie-dyed vest, high wasted shorts and converse.

I stepped into my shower, letting the warmth take over.

After washing my hair and body,I got out of the shower. My hair was wrapped up in a small towel, so when Alfie saw me in the hall,he was really trying to contain his laughter. 

Eventually I was in my room, safe from being laughed at. I took my hair out of its towel, sat at my dressing table's stool, and dried my hair. I left my hair in its natural curls, only putting a couple of grips in my hair too keep it out of my face.

I got changed into my outfit, then ran downstairs to were Alfie was.

Alf opened the door, letting the warmth of outside hit me. I walked outside, and Alfie joined me soon after.

'So April..' He began.

'Yes?' I responded.

'There is a reason I asked you too get breakfast with me.' He said.

'Yeah I know, we haven't seen each other in a while. Sorry about that.'

'No, another reason. The real reason is..'

I walked,listening. As he finished his sentence, I felt my mouth gape open. How could he..

****************************

Aghhh cliffhanger! Sorry I haven't updated in ages,I've been so ill! :(

I will try too upload more. I hope you enjoy this story.

Bye beauty's.