Chapter 10.

'Alfie..?' I whispered quietly.

'What?' He replied bluntly.

We had been in a fight for a week now,and it was terrible. Multiple times,I've tried sorting things out,but he is a stubbon bastard.

'I'm sorry.'

'Ok.' Again,bluntly.

I got up and stormed out of the room,soon realising I'd gone way past bordem. So I picked up my laptop,and sat on my bed. Tumblr it is.

Around 2 hours later,my phone 'DING'ed,signalling I had a text.

*From Ben<3*

'Hey boo,I have too cancel plans for later,I'm busy. Love you<3'

I decided to text him back a quick 'Love you too<3' And continued stalking poeple on Tumblr.

The door slammed downstairs,making me jump out of my skin. And my Laptop to land on the floor. I got off my bed,and ran downstairs to check out the noise.

Whilst checking around downstairs,I noticed Alfie was gone,and a vase had been smashed. He must have been angry,again.

*From Alfie.*

'Get too Bens,NOW.'

What?

I grabbed my bag and keys,and walked out the door. I sped walked too Bens,extremely curious of what is going on.

By the time I'd reached Ben's house,Alfie was stood outside waiting for me.

'Where the hell have you been?!' He asked,not as harsh as normal.

'I walked here,I couldn't find the car keys.' I whispered.

'Come inside. There is something your 'Boyfriend' wants to tell you.'

I walked inside cautiously.

'April.' Ben stood up. He had tears in his eyes. Some how,they looked fake.

'Ben,what's going on?'

The toilet from across the hall flushed,and I was shocked when I saw who walked out.

Kaylee.

-------------------------

Sorry its short,and so sorry I haven't updated in forever. New update tomorrow,and I have the next 5 chapters wrote out!:) I hope your enjoying this story.

Oh and THANK YOU FOR 200 READS<3

Love you readers:*