Chapter 9.

Being a Tumblr addict is hard. This morning I awoke at 1pm,and I only woke up because I heard a noise coming from downstairs.

It sounded like the door opening and shutting. But surely Alfie would tell me if he was going out? So who's here?

I got out of bed,brushed my hair, and walked downstairs to check the noise out.

As I opened the door,I saw two pairs of legs on the couch. One clearly Alfies,the other,probably Kaylee's. Why was she here?

'Alf?' I squeaked.

'Yeah April?' He replied.

'Can I talk to you for a minute?'

He didn't reply,but got up from his spot on the sofa,and followed me into the kitchen,

*Kaylee's POV.*

*2 days ago.*

'Ben baby, I think I have a plan.' I told my gorgeous boyfriend.

Ben and I was lay on the sofa,watching TV. Legs entwined,and his arm around my waist.

'What's the plan?' He asked,a smile creeping on his face.

'We both hate April,and want her to move back too London,right? Well,if she has an argument with Alfie,she wont want too live here,and leave.' I said proudly.

Ben,being the dumb twat he is,had a confused look.

'Let me explain. Tomorrow night,I'll go too Alfie's house. Flirt with him,pretend I really like him. I will ask hin to be my boyfriend,so when he says yes,he'll only believe and listen to me. I then can do loads of bitchy things too April,she'll tell Alfie,Alfie will stick up for me,she will leave and when I know she's at the airport,I'll tell the truth and he will have no one.'

Ben looked very pleased with my plan,even I was proud of coming up with it! It was perfect.

*Next day,still Kaylee's POV.*

This was it,I was walking up the steps to Alfie's house. Ben and I had gone through the plan before I left,he would call April over,so she doesn't get in the way,and I would make Alfie fall in love with me.

Knock Knock Knock.

'Alfie,hey.' I said once he had answered the door.

'Urm,do I know you?' He asked.

Well this backfired.

'Kaylee,Aprils best friend.'

 'Oh. Well she isn't in right now..' He started.

'I was actually looking for you.'

'Oh,well come in.'

I stepped into his house, and as I'd only seen Aprils room, I was amazed with how big the rest was.

Alfie guided me into the living room, and sat down on the sofa. I sat next too him, not too close to start with. The aim was too make him fall in love with me, so I can't be too full on, boys hate that.

'Would you like a drink?' He asked.

'Do you have any wine?'

'Yep.' He replied.

Alfie disappeared into the Kitchen to fetch the drinks, whilst I checked my phone.

To, Ben<3

How is it going gorgeous? My end is going well ;) <3

From, Kaylee.

'Here we go, one glass of wine for you. And one glass of wine for me.' Alfie said,making me jump.

'Thank you.' I took the glass off him. 'So..'

Awkward silence filled the air. The plan had backfired badly.

*

*

For 2 hours straight, I've not stopped laughing. It was probably the amount of wine I've drunk, or just the fact Alfie was really funny.

I was sure the door had opened, but Alfie hadn't seem to noticed, so I ignored it.

'ALFIE?' I heard.

April? Shit. That wasn't meant to happen.

'In here.' I shouted, might as well go along with it.

I kissed Alfie on the cheek, just as April walked through the door. Alfie and I was smirking, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

Alfie questioned who she was with, I obviously knew the answer.

When April said Ben, I looked up at Alfie's face, expecting something different. Definitely not the look of anger.

April skipped out of the room, and I stood up to leave.

'I better get going' I told Alfie.

He stood up, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Yes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him.

'Thank you for today'. I whispered.

The most unexpected thing happened as I pulled away from the hug.

Alfie pulled me back towards him, and kissed me on the lips.

I felt my cheeks go red as we pulled away, and walked out of the house, whispering 'Bye'.

What was happening..?

*Aprils POV.*

*Present Day.*

'Alf..do you like Kaylee..?' I asked.

'What has it got to do with you?' He spat.

'Answer the question.' I growled.

'Yes,I do.'

I just stood there, shocked.

Alfie really does like her. I felt the tears coming, so I ran upstairs, pushing past Alfie.

I fell on to my bed, crying. And stayed like that for hours.

---------------------------------------------

YEAH WOO UPDATE. I'm so sorry for taking so long.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter,and I will upload more frequently from now.

I love my readers:*