Chapter 15 / Final Chapter.

I woke up the next day to a pounding head. It felt like my head would explode,it really didn't feel good.

Alfie was making a loud noise next door,and even though I hated him now,I was curious. I skipped over to his room,and poked my head around the door,gasping at the sight I saw.

Alfie was packing,lots of boxes.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

'Packing.'

'Why?' I had a mixture of sadness,confused,and anger.

'Because I cant do this anymore.' Alf said,not showing me his face.

It sounded like he was crying,which made me sad.

'Do what?' I cautiously asked.

'Us.'

I turned around and sat on my bed. Trying to keep my tears in. I stood back up,and went downstairs. Looking around the house,I noticed everything was packed away. Nothing was left in the kitchen,apart from Nutella and a few sandwiches.

In the living room,everything had gone.

I stormed back upstairs,and into Alfie's room.

'So I don't get a say in anything?' I shouted.

'What?'

'You've decided we are moving,not asking me at all.'

He looked at me,his eyes red and puffy.

Alfie moved away from the box he was packing,and came to kiss me. I pulled away though,I'm not done with this argument.

'Look,I'm done here. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I have.' He cried.

'You haven't hurt me?'

'I've been cheating on you.' He whispered.

I had enough. I packed all my room up with Alfie,not saying a word. A few hours later,we was done. Alfie and I scurried around the house,wondering if we had left anything behind,we hadn't.

We picked up the boxes,and took them all to the car waiting outside.

The boxes got shipped back to England. Alf and I was sat separately on the plane. Without any say,I was moving back to England. That was the end of April and Alfie.

Two years later.

I was at a party,dancing with my boyfriend. Lets have a catch up.

Alfie moved back in with his parents,and I moved back in with mine. I haven't seen him since.

'Baby,are you ready to go?' My boyfriend whispered in my ear.

'Yeah,1 minute.' I said.

About a year after I got back to England,I met Jason,my boyfriend. We went to the same gym,and things clicked when we both sang to Ed Sheeran. We've been together for just under a year.

I walked over to the bar,put my glass on the side and picked up my coat.

'Thank you miss...April?'

'Alfie..'

--------------------------------

ITS OVER. CRYCRYCRY.

This has been a very short story,but I WILL DO A SEQUEL!

Since I came up with the idea of my 'How I Died' story (Check it out(;) I only wanted to focus on that,so when I've finished How I Died,I'll write the sequel to this.

Love my readers,bye <3