Chapter One

Few years later...

I thought after Taehyung learned to love me, it was the beginning of my bed of roses. I was wrong. It was just the beginning of the new world called, reality.  Though we managed to get through difficult obstacles, our cycle goes on. We get through this problem then another comes in.

I abhorred every moment we fought. It involves blurting out of harsh words, tears and few nights ignoring each other. I promised myself that the first fight will be the last fight Taehyung and I is ever going to have. Why? Because I saw how Sul Hee sobbed so hard whenever she saw us screaming at each other's faces.

She reminded me so much of how I was when my parents used to fight. Though she's hurt about every arguments Taehyung and I have, she managed to tell me that everything would be fine whilst the tears that flooded her face. A five year old girl is more optimistic than me.

This was never the life I imagined she'd grow in. I wanted a happy life for her. A complete family. Those times that I told myself to never leave Taehyung for the sake of Sul Hee to grow up with a father were long gone with the wind. That very moment she clutched on her father's leg, begging him to not go.

I didn't leave him. He left me and Sul Hee.  Until this day, I could still hear my daughter's voice and her cries for her father. I sit down on the edge of the bed and shut my eyes, letting my mind drag me back to the memory that I thought was the biggest obstacle I'd face.

March 5, 2016

"Taehyung, please. Let me explain." I begged while tears stained my face. I chased him and tried to hold him back but everytime I'd get a hold of his hand, he'd harshly yank it away and dare not to spare me a look. I know he was also crying and how much he tries to hide his face from me.

"Explain what, Kleah? This already explains everything!" He yelled, throwing the pictures on the ground. He slumped himself on the couch and ran his hands through his hair. "I was just gone for two damn weeks!"

"Just let me explain and listen!" I argued as more tears cascaded down my cheeks.  I hugged myself as the memory of what happened to me when Taehyung was gone.

"Did you tell Sul Hee to not tell me anything?!" He spat which made me sob more. He wasn't giving me an opportunity to talk. Sul Hee was by the stairs also crying while looking at us. What can a five year old do to stop her parents from arguing? Taehyung was in the midst of yelling at me when I interrupted with words that shocked him.

"I WAS RAPED, TAEHYUNG!" I began sobbing harder. My legs gave up on me as I dropped on the ground. His face was in real shock and he looked at me with both anger and confusion.

"W-what?" He stuttered and scoffed at my sudden burst.  Sul Hee came running down the stairs and hugging my neck.

"Dad, the uncle from the other house was hurting mommy when you weren't here." Sul Hee cried.  I hugged her waist while sobbing so hard. My tears were blurring my visions to see Taehyung's expression but I knew he bad so many questions he wanted to ask.

"Eomma, the school bus is here." Sul Hee said, snapping me back to my senses. She wasn't as jolly as she used to. I wouldn't say I think my annulment with Taehyung made a great impact to her because it certainly did.

"Okay, honey. Did you get your lunch box?" I asked while caressing her hair. She nodded her head at me as we both get out of the room. She kissed my cheek and gave me a tight hug before running inside the bus. She waved goodbye while the bus drove away and disappearing from my sight.

I can't say that we're in a process of moving on from separation with Taehyung that happened 5 months ago because I still find myself crying at night and holding our wedding ring. I don't know where he is right now but the last time I heard from Jimin was he's found a girl.

"Are you seriously just going to stand there and space out?" A voice of a man interrupted me once again from my deep thought. Speaking of the devil.

"Jimin..." I said under my breath and gave him a weak smile.

"How are you and Sul Hee?" He asked.

"Fine, I guess." I replied weakly and grabbed my keys before shutting the door behind me.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to call me." He said and gave me a warm smile. I gave him a hug as he caress my back.

"Thank you so much, Jimin for always being there for me and Sul Hee." I said as we both part away afterwards.

"You're welcome, Kleah." He messed my hair before walking backwards to his car. "Take care."

As he entered his car, I waved at him and also entered my car to get to work. I just envy my brother and sister's married life. For years, I had witnessed them fight but never I knew any of them to think of divorcing. I don't care about myself and pain I'm feeling anymore. All I care about is Sul Hee. The life I planned to give her is now ruined.

I drove out of the compound and headed to work. Though my attention's focused on the road yet abstracted. As I reach my company, my sister who just came too greeted me from the very moment I stepped out of the car.

"How are you?" She asked right away. I gave a wide grin just to mask up all the sadness in me. I just don't like it when alot of people worry about me. Jimin's enough. 

"Eonnie, stop asking me the same question." I held her shoulders and giggled. " Jimin came this morning too asking me that. You guys should really know that I'm fine."

No, I'm not fine and I'll never be.

She looked at me as if she wasn't believing in any of the words I said. She held my waist while I hang my arm around her neck and we both get inside the building.

----------

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I finally did chapter one for like how many years? Okay, I'm sorry if this is like the first chapter. Recalling the ending of the first book, they had a nice ending but this one, I seriously apologise...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But anyway, how was it? Did you like it? You probably hate it. Sorry but not sorry. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... I don't know why I wrote this but just continue reading and gimme votesssss. And comments. I'm actually planning to be one of the nominees for the Fanfiction of the year but mehh..maybe not.

But if you guys want, share the first book to your friends and don't forget to tell them to vote...ㅋㅋㅋ but if you and they don't like...solright...ain't forcing y'all...:) :D :P