Chapter Fifteen

They had been  asking me; Will you take him back if he asked? Frankly, the answer is; I don't know. I'm scared to think about it or even talk about it to others. If I take him back once again, it just looks like I opt forget all my pain and anger to him. My dream remains although I know it'll remain a dream. Our family is never going to be complete. Sul Hee won't have a father anymore.

Taehyung had asked me the same question. Will I taken him back? My answer was not in the cards; We're living a good life without you now. I don't understand my own feelings, my own words pierced my heart painfully, the same pain that I saw in his eyes when those words slipped my lips. I don't know why I cried after I told him. It's hurting me too, because there's still a part of me that loves him.

I can't easily let it go nor forget him. I stare at our wedding photo on my bed. Tears streaming down my face. I feel like a fool. An idiot for crying for something I can't ever fix. I can't fix our problems anymore. Taking him back won't change anything. It might just get worst and he might just leave us again. I cover my face and I just want to bawl right now. I want to toss everything everything until I'm satisfied.

Those times that she made me laugh and the sweet moments; they're making me cry more. I know those memories won't come back. They'll forever be stored in my head to hunt me and make me suffer. My door creak open, Sul Hee peeks, looking sad as she sees me cry. She enters and climbs up the bed and hugs me. Her small arms wrap around my neck and mine around her small, thin waist.

"Eomma, don't cry." Sul Hee whispers in my arms and tighten her hug. I snifled alittle and stopped crying as she said although I want to burst out more. She pulls away from me and sits on my lap. "Eomma, what's wrong?"

"Eomma will tell you when you're in the right age. For now, don't mind me, okay?" I say. She doesn't respond and looks at her hands.

"Is it about Appa? He's here. I saw you talking to him." She replies without looking at me. "Eomma, didn't he want to see me? Why didn't he visit me here?"

I couldn't answer he last two questions. I too don't know why he didn't want to see her besides his reason that he knows Sul Hee hates him when she doesn't. I just hug her and rest my chin on her head. I don't know what to answer to her.

"Sorry to interrupt but Kleah, your husband's here." Kara stands by the door.  By the mention of "husband" I froze and still is frozen. Sul Her jumps off from the bed,  running to the living room maybe.  Her footsteps thumping so hard against the concrete floors and I hear her squeal Appa. Kara looks at me and I hesitate to leave the room but I eventually did. Once I reach the living room, Taehyung stands there with Sul Her. Her arms wrapped around her father's neck.

I inhale a deep breath before I look at him.  I gesture Kara to take Sul Hee out for awhile. Just in case we fight again and I don't want my daughter to witness it, ever again. She takes Sul Hee from Taehyung and exits the door.  Sul Hee looked like she didn't want to leave but she didn't protest to stay either. I look at Taehyung and his face had a familiar look plastered on it. The look I've seen before.  He takes a step forward and I do the opposite.

"Do you despise me so much that you don't want me near you?" He asks.  His lips quivering and his eyes looks like it is in the
verge of crying. I know it is. I've seen those eyes cry and I know too that I was the reason of those racing tears on his face. I seal my lips,  not wanting or even interested in answering his stupid question. I can't hate him although he deserves it. I can't bring myself to.

"Wha-what do you want again?" I ask. He quickly takes my hand and envelopes them with his big,  warm and gentle hands. I squirm to yank it off and just move away from him but his next actions shocked me more. He kneels down infront of me. Head hang down and finally he let's go of my hands and places his on his lap. He's kneeling.

"Kleah, please. I'm sorry." he says. He continues and called himself an idiot,  a jerk and a failure for both as husband and father.  The rising and falling of his shoulders are like knives piercing my heart and his sobs, tears and bawls are the foot stomping into the open wounds making it more painful. Tears stream down my face too.  My knees go weak and I drop infront of him.  Though my visions had gone blurry, I can see his tears splashing at the back of his hands.

"I'll do anything you ask me to.  Anything. I just want to be with you and Sul Hee.  I promise,  I'll do better." He sobs. "I love you."

"Taehyung, please don't make this hard for us." I say but it came out harsh. Not from what I expected. He looks up to me, his eyes pleading. He bends down and lowers his bow.  No,  stop it. I pull him up and he wraps his arms around me.  I don't squirm. It's the least I need right now.  A hug.  "Don't make this hard for me."

"Please,  Kleah. Just give me this last chance and I'll treat you better." he begs with his cracking voice. He hugs me tighter and I feel his lips on my hair.

-------
Hello,  my lovely readers. I apologize for the totally slow and damn late update. Honestly,  I wasn't really busy.  I just had to think about how my story would go and also my exams are coming up next month so I gotta read a little.

Anyway,  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.