Chapter Eleven

TAEHYUNG

M

onths, days, weeks...

I never saw my daughter again after that incident in the mall. I saw rage in Kleah's eyes. She was sensitive, not even allowing any stranger to even graze a finger on her--our daughter's skin. I don't blame her, she has every rights to do it. She's the mother after all. This time, I had finally stopped going out with Hani, as in stopped. I neglected her and pushed her away.

I spent my life at home, staring on my ceiling or probably just listening to the emptiness of my life ever since I left my family. I was stupid, immature for filing a divorce over a misunderstanding. I gave up so easily.  Whenever I'd come by Kleah's house, they weren't always around. Not until I found out, she had migrated to London. It's too late to fix everything.

I know how much she wanted to just move on and forget about me and I just want to punish myself for being the reason for her misery. Her words ring inside my head over and over again when she told me she still loves me and not even death can change it. She was always the one loving me so much, sacrificed her happiness for her daughter. Neglected her pain for the sake of keeping our family together and just to keep me beside Sul Hee forever.

If I said she made mistakes, well she isn't the only one who did. I also made mine. As a matter of fact, I made more mistakes. My mind is fighting. Do I come back to them? If I do come back, will she still accept me? After all the pain and misery I have given her. Is she still willing to take me back?

"Why weren't you answering my calls?!" Hani suddenly barge inside my house. I look at her and held my temples. God, can she just leave me alone? I ruffled my hair and heaved a sigh before I look at her.

"Which part in the "We are over" do you not understand?" I asked her.

"I'm not allowing it, Taehyung! I love you!" She answered back. Love...A tricky game. A game that will make you do stupid things. I despise it. I had made up my mind that, I will go back to the path I was once in. The right path. With my family. Fix my life and pull my shit together.

"You're no one to tell me if you're allowing it or not." I reply and stand up from the couch.
"Why? Do you still love your ex-wife? Do you want to go back to her?" She ask, her eyes beginning to get teary.

"That's none of your damn business now. Just get out of my house." I harshly said and pointed to the door. She balled her first and I notice her jaw firm.

"You'll regret this, Kim Taehyung." She says and left. What does she mean by that?

-----
Kleah
Daegu

"Sul Hee, finish your cereals, honey." I chimed while unpacking our things. Well, I have finally decided to move here in Daegu. Just for a few years until I'm ready to go back to Seoul again. Everyone knows I'm here, well, except my ex-husband who thinks I'm in New York.

My attention shifted to the knock that came by the door. I stood up from the ground and pulled the door open, revealing a man. He's handsome...He smiled brightly at me.

"Hi, I'm Yixing. You're neighbour." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kleah." I smiled. "Do you want to come in?"

"Is it okay?" He asked.  I nodded my head and stepped aside as he enters. Sul Hee confusingly looked at me while munching her cereals with half of the spoon still inside her mouth. Yixing looks back at her and points. "Is she your sister?"

"Oh,no. She's my daughter." I chuckle and gestured Sul Hee to come to me. She jumped from the chair and carried her bowl of cereals while walking forth. "Sul Hee, say hi to Uncle Yixing."

She just shyly waved and said her name. I know it's kind of weird inviting a total stranger but I need to atleast know someone here. I told Yixing to sit down while I get him something to drink and to my surprise, Sul Hee was already laughing with him when I came back. Well, that was quick.

"You're really handsome." Sul Hee suddenly blurted out. My eyes widen and I quickly cover her mouth. Where on earth did she hear those words? Yixing was smiling and I could see his pearly cheeks flush abit.

"Thank you for the compliment, Sul Hee." He chuckled. I removed my hand from her mouth and awkwardly looked at Yixing.

"She's quite an open book, so yeah.." I nervously say.

"It's alright." He chortles and looks at Sul Hee again.

"HYUNG!!" I suddenly hear someone scream. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Uh..I gotta go. My friend is looking for me. Thank you for inviting me over, Kleah." He says. I head to the door to open it for him. As he steps out I saw a guy with red hair and heart shaped lips approach him with another guy. I hear them asking Yixing where he went then I just close back the door.

"Eomma, isn't he handsome?" Sul Hee chimed and grinned at me.

"Aish, you're too young!" I play full pinch her cheeks. "Finish your cereals already! You've been eating that for years!"

"Appa's more handsome anyway.." she says and saunters back to the dining area to sit down. She always has to bring up her Appa in every conversation now, does she? Hmm..I can't stop her anyway. She's the master of her own mind and mouth and afterall, Taehyung is still her father.

I continue to fix the things when I came over my diary which I haven't opened for years. I picked it up from the buttom of the box and opening it to the last page I wrote on:

December 30th, 2016

Happy birthday, my love. I just want to let you know that you and Sul Hee are the best thing that had happened to me. I'll forever be grateful for the love you gave me and your daughter. I can't ask for more for you had given everything. I love you so much.

------
Sup guys...another double update...hope you enjoyed...