Chapter Seven

Sunday, 8AM. I drove by at Taehyung's place to atleast visit Sul Hee but she wasn't around. Their house keeper said Taehyung sent her to her grandparents. Every day, I visited her in Taehyung's house and in school but she didn't show up. She hates me, does she? 

I drove back home, feeling light headed. My heart asunder.  My chest was tightening and my whole body felt so weak. I just want to see my daughter.  Tears the uncontrollably streamed down my cheeks.

I was sobbing so hard inside my car until I reached home. I want to think that Sul Hee just went to go out for awhile and come back by the evening but reality kept striking me.

My siblings and friends tried to comfort me everytime they came here; almost everyday. My whole body was shaking and I look like crap. My eyes were red from crying and eye bags from sleepless nights. I hauled a bottle of liquor from the fridge and gulped a large amount, its heat flowing down my oesophagus.

Feeling so weak, I dropped on the floor, just crying and drinking. My head was so clouded and it was showing me ways how to kill myself and a voice was inside, abetting me do it. Sul Hee doesn't need me anymore.  She has Taehyung. He'll take care of her. If I die, I can be with my parents and Kent. If I leave this world, I don't have to get through all these pain.

I looked up the ceiling and stared at the horizontal wood. I grasped the thin lining cloth on the couch and stood on higher grounds to set the rope I could hang myself. My world is empty. I have no one. Taehyung please take care of Sul Hee.

I stood on a chair and set my neck around the rope around my neck. Shutting my eyes, I swung off from the chair.  The knot tightly tied around my neck. I was suffocating. This is it.

I felt air leaving my lungs but the next thing I knew, someone was some had taken off the knot around my neck before I completely lost my consciousness and placed me on the ground. I felt light taps on my cheeks and the person's scent smells so familliar and the voice...

My vision was blurry and I was still catching my breath. "Kleah?  Kleah!"

"Tae-Taehyung?" I wheezed. He looked so good on his clothes. White shirt, blue blazer. He nodded his head at me and smiled. His hands were wrapped around me as he made me sit down.

"Why would you do that, huh?!" He asked, cupping my cheeks and his eyes getting watery. "What were you thinking? You almost gave me a heart attack."

He pulled me into his arms and I just felt so secured. I felt his chin on my head as he snifled. Is he crying? He tightened his hold around me and caressed my back.  "Please don't do that ever again."

"Eomma!" Sul Hee exclaimed and ran inside the house carrying a bouquet of red roses. I pulled away from Taehyung and when she stood infront of me and gave me the roses, I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly.

"Eomma missed you." I sobbed and kissed her hair. I looked over to Taehyung and said a thank you. "Come on, join us." I stretched my other arm as he hugged me and Sul Hee.  I felt complete again but here comes reality hitting me and ruining the moment. We won't go back the way we are before.